FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - Green Day: Rock Band Expert Drums League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vkw619  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If for some personal reason you have to drop out of the leagues your in how do we go about doing that?

Some things are going on and some problems with my instruments and I can no longer compete

I am sorry if I missed something but it said in the OP that if we don't post week one we will be dropped but I did post week 1 I need to drop now.. which I really don't want to because I am enjoying this but stuff comes up sorry guys

I really hope leagues happen again because even though it was only 2 weeks it really made this game more fun again
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vkw619 wrote:
If for some personal reason you have to drop out of the leagues your in how do we go about doing that?

Some things are going on and some problems with my instruments and I can no longer compete

I am sorry if I missed something but it said in the OP that if we don't post week one we will be dropped but I did post week 1 I need to drop now.. which I really don't want to because I am enjoying this but stuff comes up sorry guys

I really hope leagues happen again because even though it was only 2 weeks it really made this game more fun again
As I told you in the other thread, you really should continue, especially in this league since it was so small to begin with. Each person was told when signing up for this league that it would be small and dropouts would be extremely frowned upon to say the least. It's pretty hard to be so busy you cant play each song once..what is that, an hour at most depending on how many leagues you're in? The more people that drop, the less likely that there will be an S12. Don't be the reason we don't have anymore leagues.
sokushi  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProffessorJoe wrote:
omg yay the double squeeze totally paid off (sorry sokushi :P)

Yeah I noticed the double squeeze, so I took a few tries at a re-FC. Just wasn't happening. I think I was getting a double squeeze, but I kept getting random misses. :/ I didn't know it would give you that big of a lead though.

I'm assuming the squeeze was on the last activation? That seemed to be the easiest one to get. Or maybe the first activation since you can just restart without wasting too much time. Either way good job.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sokushi wrote:
ProffessorJoe wrote:
omg yay the double squeeze totally paid off (sorry sokushi :P)

Yeah I noticed the double squeeze, so I took a few tries at a re-FC. Just wasn't happening. I think I was getting a double squeeze, but I kept getting random misses. :/ I didn't know it would give you that big of a lead though.

I'm assuming the squeeze was on the last activation? That seemed to be the easiest one to get. Or maybe the first activation since you can just restart without wasting too much time. Either way good job.

Almost positive the 2nd activation. The first was too hard to go from GO to the Y and by the last activation i didn't want to push it because at that point i had no way of knowing if i had gotten the double squeeze. The 2nd one just felt the closest, but again, i had no way of knowing until the end of the song, so luckily my first fc run was the run i got a double squeeze
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow - lots of no-shows this week. I only had time for single passes, but last in every song is still more points than no score at all!
8all5sllaB  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did pretty bad this week. My drums broke on me after I did September, and now my blue pad activates the red pad when I hit it and my yellow and green pad like to not register notes at random times.

I'll try to fix my set and do better next week. This week's gonna be fun as well, I'll have to play Chump a lot to get a good score.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Garbar05 PSN Name: Garbar
FinalSunrise  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all fced last week, chump will be hard but i think i can get it
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since other commissioners seem to be doing it, here's the tentative playoff information for this league:

We will have the top 6 people who submitted in week 4 in a play-off bracket. Everyone else who submitted all 4 weeks will be marked as an alternate (there are 5 of you), and if anyone doesn't submit in the playoffs (who should have :-) ) the alternates will be considered to take their spot (in other words, submit a score anyways :-) ).

As far as I understand, the bracket will look like this (let me know if anything looks wrong):
Code:

Round 1           Round 2          Finals
                  1. ProffessorJoe-|____________
4. FinalSunrise--|_________________|            |
5. uSound________|                              |---------
                  2. sokushi-------|____________|
3. BowlZ---------|_________________|
6. singemfrc_____|

And the order of alternates is:
1. NINJABran
2. Cam101
3. kelseyb14
4. blingdomepiece
5. 8all5sllaB

Schedule:
Round 1: Thursday July 15 - Saturday July 17
Round 2: Sunday July 18 - Tuesday July 20
Finals: Thursday July 22 - Saturday July 24
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so fucked..lol..
FinalSunrise  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling this league is gonna come down to Homecoming
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I'm out as expected. Congrats BowlZ.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. I had 2 breaks in my run. I've never hit the triplet fill and I missed in the last slow triplet tom thingy towards the 75% mark.

also what happens if we tie?

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
FinalSunrise  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else fc JoS? And to be clear we can't do our song on rb2 right? Cuz if we can there's the frontend advantage I didn't see an answer for that so I figures that I would ask
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
thanks. I had 2 breaks in my run. I've never hit the triplet fill and I missed in the last slow triplet tom thingy towards the 75% mark.

also what happens if we tie?

I've been told that the tie-breakers are percentage, streak and seed, in that order.

FinalSunrise wrote:
Did anyone else fc JoS? And to be clear we can't do our song on rb2 right? Cuz if we can there's the frontend advantage I didn't see an answer for that so I figures that I would ask

I didn't see any other FCs of it. You are correct that you can't do it in RB2, has to be played in GD:RB. Imagine how repetitive a GD:RB DLC league would be :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
FinalSunrise  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks looks like I get to work in the morning then
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: