FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 On-Disk Expert Guitar League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ketiun  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if PlatStrat beat me. I am pretty sure though, I dont know why but I sucked terribly on this song, and I had an awesome score before.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: ketiun
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweeeet. Finals here I come! And Peace Sells? Hells Yes! Good game though ketiun.
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so yesterday i had in mind... "just FC the song... ive got from around 1230 til 330 to grind and then from 830 til 1130" well... my swim meet only ended at 130... and i got called in to work at 2 so i spent literally from 715am til 8 pm at a pool... and yesterday was one of the hottest days of the summer. i got home with a huge headache because i was tired as hell... but i still managed to grind from 830 til like 11. i had at LEAST 7 runs where i FCed up to the solo... but i for some reason kept missing those 2 gay yellow notes. then finally i managed to hit them and i miss somewhere else in the solo. and finally im all ready to upload a sucky score just incase i might win and i find every computer in my house shut off and everyone was asleep. so im sorry i didnt get to submit a score... and good luck to whoever is in finals
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: dnelson05 PSN Name: dnelson05
ketiun  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlatStrat wrote:
Sweeeet. Finals here I come! And Peace Sells? Hells Yes! Good game though ketiun.

Thanks man, you played real well. I just sucked more than I expected. If I played as I usually do, I would only miss on the solo and on the fast notes. Good luck on the final dude!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: ketiun
Morkai  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Peace Sells score... I've done just about all I can >.<

Good luck to whoever wins there, Batsmak!

If I win. it'll be sort of a hollow victory just because of the unfortunate circumstance befalling my opponents :/.

If I lose, it'll be the seconed 2nd under my belt in leagues!
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww damn. Knew I should have tried more runs. Oh well second place ain't too bad. Good game GregoryZero, well played.
preppypoof  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morkai wrote:
My Peace Sells score... I've done just about all I can >.<

Good luck to whoever wins there, Batsmak!

If I win. it'll be sort of a hollow victory just because of the unfortunate circumstance befalling my opponents :/.

If I lose, it'll be the seconed 2nd under my belt in leagues!

lol you won without anyone else even challenging you...
ketiun  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice try plastrat, you played well! My best on that song is like 130k, I got a 4th place, good enough for me!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleh. If I had 1K more I would've beaten LFE!! <_<

Gj to everyond, though.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlatStrat wrote:
Aww damn. Knew I should have tried more runs. Oh well second place ain't too bad. Good game GregoryZero, well played.

Thanks! I actually thought I was totally fucked. >_> I felt confident, but I had an unnerving feeling that I wasn't going to win.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Man. I just won leagues. without anybody submitting a score.

I TRY and I TRY, and NO ONE TRIES BACK.

Now people are going to think I order hits out on my opponents in order to advance...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: