FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 On-Disk Expert Guitar League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nintendoboy90091  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
nintendoboy90091 wrote:
Chop suey- that song, ill prolly be one of the bottom 6 scores. i cant get the up-and-down down on that part, any suggestions?

I presume you mean these bits?
Quote:

13 1 13 1 13 1 13 1 13 1 13 1 13
I play with that fingering, remembering that every shift is on the eleventh note. So do ten notes in one position then shift down, although I have a problem with speeding up on the sections. Any advice for that, anybody?

Thats exactly what part i mean, its just one run id strum too fast the next too slow. im going to figure it out now, then work of rob after that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: UR PLAYER 2
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Almost 75 FCs, one of which is Chop Suey, all my scores are top 20 on PS2 (and I'm 3rd ovr.), yeah, I'm definitely in the higher division.

Not to brag or anything. Just saying that I'm fairly sure I'm in the higher division.

just wait til you see what ive got for this week although thats what you get is still giving me major problems
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: dnelson05 PSN Name: dnelson05
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I'm just talking about why my non-leagues scores are ample justification for me to be in the higher division.

Really, the only song I can see any real improvement is Chop Suey for the 3rd (and potentially 4th) activation. Maybe I could squeeze some ticks in That's What you Get. Rob's done, and I don't think I'll get any better on Supreme Girl.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Nah, I'm just talking about why my non-leagues scores are ample justification for me to be in the higher division.

Really, the only song I can see any real improvement is Chop Suey for the 3rd (and potentially 4th) activation. Maybe I could squeeze some ticks in That's What you Get. Rob's done, and I don't think I'll get any better on Supreme Girl.

ahh i see... i was thinking when you said 75 FCs you were talking about having 75 FCs of this weeks songs... but i guess thats kinda a lot lol good luck though
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: dnelson05 PSN Name: dnelson05
yelsraek  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been putting off Chop Suey til last for basically all of the reasons that have been mentioned so far... lol...

I'm pleased that I was able to FC the other 3 songs... but I'm concerned because in S10, it took me all week to GS Chop Suey... and now I only have half a week...

Oh well, either way, I doubt I'll be as lucky with the split as I was last time when they split me into 1st place of the AA... lol...
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dnelson05 wrote:
ahh i see... i was thinking when you said 75 FCs you were talking about having 75 FCs of this weeks songs... but i guess thats kinda a lot lol good luck though

Hey, I could just FC TWYG 75 times, yknow.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
illiniguy  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could probably get a slight bit higher on Rob and Supreme Girl, but I haven't been able to improve my scores for Chop Suey or TWYG. Now, I'm satisfied with Chop Suey, but TWYG I know that my score is horrible, so I wish I had more time with that. However, I'm going to be spending all my time grinding DYFLWD for the GH5 league There's no way I will FC that monster, but maybe I can get a good non-FC score. And, of course, Pas26, SlasherMan, and Bj0rn are all in that league >_<
Cowdude7  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Yes. I like this thread. My other league is the Old School GH league, and people in that thread are complaining about having to re-FC Ballroom Blitz >_> I am *not* going to do well in that league.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay. i am content with my score on thats what you get. i am NEVER playing that song on guitar again! i only have 2 more songs to get better scores on now
nintendoboy90091  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im currently content with TWUG and RTPOD ( i cant get a really good score, expect to be bottom 3 on that), the other two i can probably do a lil better
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: UR PLAYER 2
illiniguy  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowdude7 wrote:
Yes. Yes. I like this thread. My other league is the Old School GH league, and people in that thread are complaining about having to re-FC Ballroom Blitz >_> I am *not* going to do well in that league.

Oh yeah, Fug (not to mention a load of other Jesus-esque people) is in that league. Best of luck, man. :P
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yelsraek wrote:
I've been putting off Chop Suey til last for basically all of the reasons that have been mentioned so far... lol...

I'm pleased that I was able to FC the other 3 songs... but I'm concerned because in S10, it took me all week to GS Chop Suey... and now I only have half a week...

Oh well, either way, I doubt I'll be as lucky with the split as I was last time when they split me into 1st place of the AA... lol...

Please refrain from talking about scores in any manner until after they are posted.. this includes mentioning if you got any/all FC's.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowdude7 wrote:

Well, I'm complaining about Re-FCing Chop Suey...

dnelson05  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Cowdude7 wrote:

Well, I'm complaining about Re-FCing Chop Suey...

im complaining about having 2 songs with messed up paths in the same week
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sucks knowing that I probably won't be in the higher division (not trying to to be cocky, but I think I deserve to be) just because of stupid Chop Suey and my inability to squeeze That's What You Get. Does anybody have tips for squeezing TWUG? I played that song for an hour today and I couldn't even beat my high score from like a year ago that didn't have any squeezing involved.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: