FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 On-Disc Expert Drums
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: S11 - RB2 On-Disc Expert Drums Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 11 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the RB2 On-Disc Expert Drums league.

I, InternetGuy87, will be running this league. Provided enough of the participants who signed up submit scores during week one, this league may be split into two divisions. If it is split, I will make new threads, with a separate one for each division, at the start of week two.

Week 1 Songs
Will be posted at the leagues page at 12:00 AM, 6/13/10. They will be added to this thread at a later point, so check the league interface to find them as soon as possible.

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (8:59PM PST). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful.

When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
-Score
-Note Streak
-%
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

Picture proof is optional during the regular season and required for playoffs.

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
We will be using http://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline. If you are unable to supply proof during playoffs please let your commissioner know so that your playoff slot can be given to another player.

Drop-Outs
Just a reminder that one of the biggest reasons we discontinued leagues before was because of the high percentage of players dropping out before the end of the season. It ended up not being worth our time to keep these leagues organized and running when so few people were willing to stay committed to the end. Season 11 is us giving this another try, but it is going to be up to you guys whether it is a new start (the first of many seasons to come) or just the last time we try it. If we have the same problems with dropouts, this WILL be the last season. Your actions affect other people, and not only do large numbers of dropouts make the leagues less fun for the people participating, but your dropping out will help ensure that this is the last time we try it. Stick it out and you are helping to make it worth the time that goes into organizing it and are helping ensure that we do these again.

That said, we traditionally remove participants who do not submit scores for week 1. If you are going to miss week 1 but intend to submit other weeks, PM me so I know not to drop you.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as seasons 9 and 10. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all, if you are going to miss a week, the earlier in the week (preferably before we start a week) the better. A notice to me on Sunday will almost never really hurt you in terms of joining in the future. Multiple late notices could affect your chances of getting into the playoffs/joining in the future.

Other than that, this should be a fun league!. We expect this division to have a 2 division split after week one, assuming the majority of players who signed up submit a score.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
taintlesscapeSH  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
Hey all, if you are going to miss a week, the earlier in the week (preferably before we start a week) the better. A notice to me on Sunday will almost never really hurt you in terms of joining in the future. Multiple late notices could affect your chances of getting into the playoffs/joining in the future.

Other than that, this should be a fun league!. We expect this division to have a 2 division split after week one, assuming the majority of players who signed up submit a score.

I'll be playing with a gimped arm and wrist, but this is going to be great!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so we have it on record in here =);

Week 1 Songs:
Tier 1 - I Was Wrong
Tier 2 - Conventional Lover
Tier 3 - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
Tier 4 - Everlong

I play my game online
ItsGH  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:

Week 1 Songs:
Tier 1 - I Was Wrong
Tier 4 - Everlong

I'm going to be terrible on Everlong.

I think with work I should do ok on AJGW. Funky beat, but it's a fun song to play. I'm just flat out not fast enough for Everlong.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:

Week 1 Songs:
Tier 1 - I Was Wrong
Tier 4 - Everlong

Out of all the songs on disc, they had to pick AJGW oh well.....
duze  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keltron3030 wrote:
internetguy87 wrote:

Week 1 Songs:
Tier 1 - I Was Wrong
Tier 4 - Everlong

Pain in the ass for me aswell, but I'm sure it will bump me to the lower tier, allright :p

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duze wrote:
Keltron3030 wrote:
internetguy87 wrote:

Week 1 Songs:
Tier 1 - I Was Wrong
Tier 4 - Everlong

Pain in the ass for me aswell, but I'm sure it will bump me to the lower tier, allright :p

Everlong is painful also... Good luck to everyone!!
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is anyone that absolutely wants to be in a certain division after week 1 PM me and we can chat about it.

I realize everyone has strengths and weaknesses, so if people are on the border of the division split I may be fine changing you up or down based on some other scores.

I play my game online
Gio  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow uhh Everlong..Well atleast thats out of the way after the first week
Good Luck Everyone!
vipergtsr7588  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i'm playing with tendinitis so me doing any good on everlong can be described by two words: just no. actually My scores for Everlong, Teenage Riot, and Visions will be scores from my 1st runs of them because it is just to painful for me to play them a lot. They are the only three on disc songs that actually cause me pain. I'm glad everlong the most pain causing of the three is in week one.

well good luck everybody.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TsH1rTw1tHr1fLe
Vineboy  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vipergtsr7588 wrote:
Yeah i'm playing with tendinitis so me doing any good on everlong can be described by two words: just no. actually My scores for Everlong, Teenage Riot, and Visions will be scores from my 1st runs of them because it is just to painful for me to play them a lot. They are the only three on disc songs that actually cause me pain. I'm glad everlong the most pain causing of the three is in week one.

well good luck everybody.

I betcha they will pick TAR for one of these weeks. I DO NOT want to go through that hell again.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
ERBiC  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeesh. This'll be fun.

I ought to be able to pull optimal on IWW and CL.
AJGW is anyone's guess... I can hope for an FC, anyway.
Everlong will be a pain.

Anywho, this ought to be fun! Best of luck to everyone.
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ERBiC wrote:
Yeesh. This'll be fun.

I ought to be able to pull optimal on IWW and CL.
AJGW is anyone's guess... I can hope for an FC, anyway.
Everlong will be a pain.

Anywho, this ought to be fun! Best of luck to everyone.

my thoughts exactly
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: dnelson05 PSN Name: dnelson05
SPinD0cter  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I dare say I go for the quad FC?

I'm gonna be hearing a lot of David Grohl.
Guitar Hero 80's FC's [18/30]
Guitar Hero 3 FC's [46/70]
Guitar Hero 5 FC's [73/85]
Guitar Hero Metallica FC's [28/49]
Guitar Hero Smash Hits FC's [33/48]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19

Jump to: