FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 All DLC Expert Guitar League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gio  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youhas wrote:
Empire of the Gun? More like Empire of the OVERSTRUM, amirite? (This may be something of a personal problem. Sigh.)

In lighter news: I can't be the only one who downstrums everything outside of the solo in Time Bomb, right? For accuracy's sake? Please tell me there's someone else out there....

I downstrum all of time bomb aside from the solo aswell.Your not alone
82erkle  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking shit.

I FC'ed EVERY song this week, and missed the deadline by less than 15 minutes. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Looks like I'm in last already >_>.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
p00p  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

82erkle wrote:
Fucking shit.

I FC'ed EVERY song this week, and missed the deadline by less than 15 minutes. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Dude that sucks! Nice job on getting the fcs though!

I fc'ed everything but EoG... got frustrated after spending a few hours on it and not being able to get above 98%. This week should be interesting... Have to pick up the HIM and X stuff
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

82erkle wrote:
Fucking shit.

Wow that really sucks..lesson: submit scores as soon as you get them

Also good thing you posted this, otherwise you would have been automatically dropped from the league..but based on this post you'll be left in.
Sixen  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did two runs on songs max.

FCed them all except EoG with a -1, which I could have FCed but never got back around to replaying it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
uLtRasHoT  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I liked Round 1's songs! Empire of the Gun was the only hard one, though.

...And Round 2 is going to be tough. Both Grinder and Vengeance is Mine are very difficult, so it's going to take a few tries to get a good score on both, lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youhas wrote:
Empire of the Gun? More like Empire of the OVERSTRUM, amirite? (This may be something of a personal problem. Sigh.)

In lighter news: I can't be the only one who downstrums everything outside of the solo in Time Bomb, right? For accuracy's sake? Please tell me there's someone else out there....
Heh, I was almost stuck with a score that consisted of two dumb overstrums, but managed to finally fix that and FC it (with a shitty last activation after all that, but of well). And yeah, you're definitely not the only one that downstrums all of Time Bomb :P

I'm glad I signed up for this league, I've gotten to play a nice range of songs that are either fun, awesome to listen to, or (in the case of Empire of the Gun) both! The idea was that I actually start PLAYING my massive RB DLC library (I probably have about 95% of the available DLC, but probably played only about 20% of it if that >_>) and possibly pick up any random songs I don't currently have (although that's yet to be the case 2 weeks in now). This'll be a fun league to participate in

And yay Grinder this week <33
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
viper565  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah, I knew this league would expand my DLC collection. Buying all songs this week.

www.highschoolorlower.com | VISIT OR PERISH
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ViperX66
Darith  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viper565 wrote:
hah, I knew this league would expand my DLC collection. Buying all songs this week.

Yea I'm liking that about this league, I've bought 3 songs both weeks lol.

Funny story about last week though... I only had Empire of the Gun so I had to download the others, and I FC'd Buddy Holly on my sightread. Total fluke.
Vampire-Jekyll  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of these except for vengeance is mine have no paths made up on apathtoofar.com. Does anyone know of any pathing sites that would have these?
Season 9 Standard Controller Champion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FourItchyTasty
edisinsane  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampire-Jekyll wrote:
All of these except for vengeance is mine have no paths made up on apathtoofar.com. Does anyone know of any pathing sites that would have these?

I believe this competition is the reason the pathing sites are holding off on updating. Your best bet is using ajanata's blank charts to plan paths yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youhas wrote:

I downstrum Time bomb too hehe
Deschain  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edisinsane wrote:
I believe this competition is the reason the pathing sites are holding off on updating. Your best bet is using ajanata's blank charts to plan paths yourself.

I don't think they consciously chose not to update, there've simply been no DLC path updates since the start of 2010.

Apart from pathing it yourself, you could ask one of the guys at PathHero, maybe they'll take pity on us.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
82erkle  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breakdown of the 4 songs for me this coming week.

Grinder (Live): Never played, have to buy it.

Vengeance Is Mine: 99% chance I won't FC it, but there's a SLIGHT possibility.

Los Angeles: Never played, have to buy it. I'm pretty sure it can't be too hard though, considering the 80's chart was pretty straightforward.

Heartkiller: Never played, have to buy it.

Uh-oh, looks like a pretty unpredictable week!

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the fact that most of the songs don't have paths up on apathtoofar. Means we get to do ye olde fashion self pathing ^_^

Also turns out I didn't have Heartkiller, so yay for buying more songs!

*starts testing out his paths*
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: