FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 All DLC Expert Drums League
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: S11 - RB2 All DLC Expert Drums League Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 11 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the Rock Band 2 All DLC Expert Drums league.

I, singemfrc, will be running this league.

Week 1 Songs
Gone Away, Heroes, Indestructible, Would?
Week 2 Songs
100,000 Years (Live), Cry Lonely, Don't Tell Me, Jailbreak (Live) [Thin Lizzy]
Week 3 Songs
Feel Good Drag, My Last Words, Tempted, There's No Other Way

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (8:59PM PST). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful.

When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
-Score
-Note Streak
-%
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

Picture proof is optional during the regular season and required for playoffs.

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
We will be using http://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline. If you are unable to supply proof during playoffs please let your commissioner know so that your playoff slot can be given to another player.

Drop-Outs
Just a reminder that one of the biggest reasons we discontinued leagues before was because of the high percentage of players dropping out before the end of the season. It ended up not being worth our time to keep these leagues organized and running when so few people were willing to stay committed to the end. Season 11 is us giving this another try, but it is going to be up to you guys whether it is a new start (the first of many seasons to come) or just the last time we try it. If we have the same problems with dropouts, this WILL be the last season. Your actions affect other people, and not only do large numbers of dropouts make the leagues less fun for the people participating, but your dropping out will help ensure that this is the last time we try it. Stick it out and you are helping to make it worth the time that goes into organizing it and are helping ensure that we do these again.

That said, we traditionally remove participants who do not submit scores for week 1. If you are going to miss week 1 but intend to submit other weeks, PM me so I know not to drop you.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as seasons 9 and 10. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

Last edited by singemfrc on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
uSound  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a heads up, Heroes doesn't seem to be in the in-game Music Store anymore (for some reason) so here's the link to the XBL Marketplace.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
anonymous_104  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
lazor  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uSound wrote:
As a heads up, Heroes doesn't seem to be in the in-game Music Store anymore (for some reason) so here's the link to the XBL Marketplace.

I'm not in this league, but what about PS3/Wii users?
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lazor wrote:
uSound wrote:

I can't speak for Wii, but at least through the regular PSN store, you can get to Heroes only through the David Bowie Pack 1. On the in-game store, you can get to it as an individual song just fine. (For the record, I sorted by artist and found it under D, under "as made famous by David Bowie."

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
lazor wrote:
uSound wrote:

I can't speak for Wii, but at least through the regular PSN store, you can get to Heroes only through the David Bowie Pack 1. On the in-game store, you can get to it as an individual song just fine. (For the record, I sorted by artist and found it under D, under "as made famous by David Bowie."
Thats probably because with PSN when you buy a pack, all the individuals from that pack are hidden. For someone who hasn't bought Bowie Pack 1 it should still show up in the PSN store. It should be in both in game stores though.
Geekthras  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the Wii and I got it just fine last night

I am a guy who plays the drums. I use the drumsticks to play the drums. I also play the ukulele. I don't use my drumsticks for my ukulele. That would be bad.
Drums: 14,700,000 points in RB2, 4,700,000 in TB:RB
Accomplishments
Wii FC 5398 0984 3367
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the most part you probably don't need to worry about proof in the first round, but please note that XBL cannot serve as proof of score as I have immediate access to it. If push came to shove I could ask someone who has an Xbox, but it would be much easier if you could include a picture instead
PhillyPride88  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indestructible is not playing very nice at the moment unfortunately I have done really well on the song before, a lot of times, but I haven't practiced kicks in awhile I guess.

I have three days though, I think I can refind the magic.

Also, Would? can go die in a fire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhillyPride88 wrote:
Also, Would? can go die in a fire

SRSLY THIS
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
PhillyPride88  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an awesome song really, but the misses are in OD which sucks, and there are easy places to miss earlier on too

My squeezing has gone south as well. I found myself leaving a lot of points off of the Gone Away and Heroes table

I think I'm broken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my songs done, now I have to see what I can improve. I should have realized that leagues are going to be detrimental to my mental health

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please remember not to post results in the thread until after the round is over.

For anyone who hasn't submitted scores yet, please do so ASAP, Round 1 ends tonight at Midnight ET/9PM PT and those not entering scores for Round 1 may be DROPPED from the league!
FinalSunrise  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Please remember not to post results in the thread until after the round is over.

For anyone who hasn't submitted scores yet, please do so ASAP, Round 1 ends tonight at Midnight ET/9PM PT and those not entering scores for Round 1 may be DROPPED from the league!

Ooops, sorry my bad, got so excited about leagues I forgot about that, I kinda did that in my other leagues thread too, fml
PhillyPride88  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa nelly. 100,000 Years? Eff my life. Jailbreak...seriously? Ugh

I'll have fun losing, but I'm losing nonetheless
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: