FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 All DLC Expert Drums League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sokushi  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thanks Philly

PhillyPride88 wrote:
How is everyone doing on their songs by the way? Getting them filled out?

Jailbreak is definitely the toughest song this week. >_>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like my Jailbreak score. It's not the best, but I had a solid run. I hit a couple of the fast rolls, I think each going into the OD.

100,000 Years, I might be able to do better if I stop these stupid mistakes. It's an alright score, but who knows.

I have to squeeze a little more on the easy song, and I have to practice the fill on Don't Tell Me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jailbreak was really fun, even to play over and over again, but 100,000 years kicked my ass and i was not expecting that song to be that crazy, the only part of the song i was actually any good at was the solo. Well i got my scores as high as im going to get them, so guess we will see how they stand. I'm not expecting much with all of the very good drummers in the league.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TsH1rTw1tHr1fLe
PhillyPride88  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really sure I tried as hard as I could have While I don't hate my scores or anything, I think I'm not grinding like what the leagues kind of envision. I KNOW I didn't try that hard on my OMB League.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own one of the songs this week!
D: It's My Last Words

D:

I am a guy who plays the drums. I use the drumsticks to play the drums. I also play the ukulele. I don't use my drumsticks for my ukulele. That would be bad.
Drums: 14,700,000 points in RB2, 4,700,000 in TB:RB
Accomplishments
Wii FC 5398 0984 3367
uSound  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geekthras wrote:

D: It's My Last Words

D:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Geekthras  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god I managed my half-decent pass today.

Am I the only person who finds it easier to play the outro polyrhythms as the painkiller pattern? If I do that, I basically only miss during the rolls, instead of nearly failing.

I am a guy who plays the drums. I use the drumsticks to play the drums. I also play the ukulele. I don't use my drumsticks for my ukulele. That would be bad.
Accomplishments
Wii FC 5398 0984 3367
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geekthras wrote:
Thank god I managed my half-decent pass today.

Am I the only person who finds it easier to play the outro polyrhythms as the painkiller pattern? If I do that, I basically only miss during the rolls, instead of nearly failing.

I remember when the Mayhem pack first came out, some people were passing the outro to Conquer All that way. So seemingly from a saving-rock-meter perspective it's a good strategy.
PhillyPride88  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempted
There's No Other Way
Feel Good Drag
My Last Word

Let's see if I have gotten any better since I passed that a year ago

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always going to remember Tempted as the song on which I learned to squeeze.

Accomplishments
Wii FC 5398 0984 3367
PhillyPride88  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone help me on My Last Words on those ODs that go something like Kick, Snare, Kick, Cymbal, Kick?

I can combo a good amount of the first portion of the song, but can't get any of those ODs

The second part is just me surviving unfortunately, but still.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhillyPride88 wrote:
Can anyone help me on My Last Words on those ODs that go something like Kick, Snare, Kick, Cymbal, Kick?

I can combo a good amount of the first portion of the song, but can't get any of those ODs

The second part is just me surviving unfortunately, but still.

I asked about that part too, so I made a thread over in the drums section, trying to get a bigger amount of people to see.

A couple people posted there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
PhillyPride88  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that up uSound. I think it'll just become a matter of repetition for me. I still have a lot of progress to go on that song. I also have to play the Anberlin song again, or whatever the band name is.

I'm perfectly content with Tempted, that one is done, and I can probably play There's No Other Way a couple more tmes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally I'd be fine with my Tempted + There's No Other Way scores, but after poor showings the last two weeks (busy / had trouble FCing things), I really need to step it up. And, still working on MLW. Having trouble hitting the energy phrases in the bridge

EDIT: And I can NOT hit the first few notes of Feel Good Drag. Those double bass pedals aren't that fast, are they? I've certainly tried playing them really fast and I doubt they're the 15 or so I can do. I thought the chart said like 8, but.... argh I give up

Accomplishments
Wii FC 5398 0984 3367
PhillyPride88  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you able to hit the other double kicks in the song? They are all the same speed. If you can, It's just mental. I think that you are probably kicking jut a little too fast.

I'm trying to figure out what I am going to do with the kick pedal in the second half of MLW. I remember comboing it the first time that I passed for awhile. I won't fail playing it now, but not failing =/= having a good league score.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: