FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 On-Disc Expert Bass
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took me a shocking amount of effort to FC this song. After a few runs, it was clear that I was just missing anywhere that a GR followed a BO, which is kind of understandable, but not THAT understandable. It was my third time sitting down to work on it when I finally realized my fingers were just "reading" the chart wrong, and trying to go down to GY instead of GR, and then a bit more practice mode got me hitting those almost every time. FC still took some time. 141,884 was my score when I finally got it, which probably won't be good enough, given Iggy-Spark's past record. If it is... Hmm. I'm at my in-laws, flying home Saturday. So Saturday afternoon would be my only chance to work on the next round :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Cubsrule21aza  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superspaz117 wrote:
so it looks like I couldnt replicate my perfect week 1, and it seems that no one has 800, oh well this is gonna be interesting, Cubsrule21aza sneaking some lolwtf ticks from Master Exploder, and meister tying with me on DwtS

I vote Master Exploder for the semis

Blehgopie wrote:
<Blehgopie> FUCKING STRUM LIMIT!
<Blehgopie> HARMONIX FIX AERIS
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Aaron45653 PSN Name: Aaron45653
Roenja89  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superspaz117 wrote:
well here is my score

http://i29.tinypic.com/wrj4m8.jpg

joint 1st w00t, I think thats a pretty good score

Well congratz! I had a mere 142.383, so you're through
Oh well, didn't expect to go through anyways...

It was nice to play in the leagues!! Good luck to everyone in the semis and I'll see you all next season I guess!!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 6089842497596363
ThadJarvisSH  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Painkiller is the next song but the results are not up yet.

My Youtube Channel
My Twitch Channel
2010 and 2012 Scorehero NCAA March Madness Bracket Champion
S11 RB2 Expert Bass Runner-Up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Thad Jarvis64
meister  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I know its painkiller I am not so sad I didn't know when the deadline was, cubsrule21aza will do better than I would have done. I'll still play anyway and pretend I was the 2nd seed and hadn't forgotten to submit any scores :p

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Roenja89  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now the results are up I feel pretty bad not to have made it through to the semis... 3 ppl did not put in their scores and I beat the other 3 scores... just not the one I was directly up against... Yeah, I know that's how play-offs work, but because of the 3 non-submitters I feel pretty bad right now...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 6089842497596363
ThadJarvisSH  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I made the semifinals even though 3 people did not submit. Well I know what I will be doing for the next 3 days.

My Youtube Channel
My Twitch Channel
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Thad Jarvis64
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roenja89 wrote:
Now the results are up I feel pretty bad not to have made it through to the semis... 3 ppl did not put in their scores and I beat the other 3 scores... just not the one I was directly up against... Yeah, I know that's how play-offs work, but because of the 3 non-submitters I feel pretty bad right now...

Yep, that's just silly. I was pretty much planning on being eliminated last round, I'll only have access to an Xbox for a couple hours of this round (visiting my in-laws for the week). Guess I know what I'll be doing when I get home on Saturday :-p
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
ThadJarvisSH  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I made the finals which is surprising because I only played Painkiller once. The final song is Shoulder To The Plow and good luck to superspaz117.

My Youtube Channel
My Twitch Channel
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThadJarvisSH wrote:
Well I made the finals which is surprising because I only played Painkiller once. The final song is Shoulder To The Plow and good luck to superspaz117.

It's not that surprising when you consider that I suck (and I had no access to an Xbox until the last 4 or 5 hours of the round) :-)
ThadJarvisSH  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I lost but at least I got runner-up.

My Youtube Channel
My Twitch Channel
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThadJarvisSH wrote:
Well I lost but at least I got runner-up.

Yeah Congratz on that, im glad to have won on my very first league ^_^
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: