FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 On-Disc Expert Bass
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ketiun  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone suffer as much as I did for panic attack? God save solo buttons...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: ketiun
ThadJarvisSH  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK. That is all.

My Youtube Channel
My Twitch Channel
2010 and 2012 Scorehero NCAA March Madness Bracket Champion
S11 RB2 Expert Bass Runner-Up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Thad Jarvis64
BMS  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretend We're Dead and A Jagged Gorgeous Winter? Pfft, easy.

Give It All? One of my worst songs due to my habit of up-strumming everything, but it shouldn't be too bad once I learn to alt-strum it.

But Visions? Yeah, suddenly I'm beginning to think that this week will somehow be worse for me then Week 2 was. The only positive is that we won't get to see Visions in the playoffs, and I know I can pass Visions, so, um... yay, I guess? *recieves visions of incoming wrist pain*
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week sucks. Pretend We're Dead is loleasy, Give it All is weird to me, but worst of all, we have Visions. I hope I can pass it this week, seeing how it got the best of me on ESL2. A Jagged Gorgeous Winter should be an FC, I don't know why I don't have it.

EDIT: Then again, we don't have to deal with Visions in the playoffs.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
isolated999  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES VISIONS, THAT MEANS IT'S NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS <--- only reason happy to see Visions now

outside of Visions this week's a squeezefest IMO,

Shoulder to the Plow XBass Failure stats (yes I'm keeping track <_<)
Outro FCs while missing during the Solo: 2
Outro Chokes: 15
Other various misses: ~50

Currently At: 80/84 RB2 XBass FCs
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well week 3 was by far my worst week, I spent the last 5 days being sick, only yesterday did I actually feel well enough to play the songs, so I didnt have any time to try and get the extra squeezes etc. I spent the first 2 days trying to ReFC Panic Attack, but ended in failure, and then I got sick and now I will have to deal with the scores I have

ok so we have hmmmm.... easy song..... easy song...... easy song...... visions

well like so many have said before me, thank fuck that isnt in the playoffs, I still refuse to enjoy it though

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not do too bad this week.

My Youtube Channel
My Twitch Channel
2010 and 2012 Scorehero NCAA March Madness Bracket Champion
S11 RB2 Expert Bass Runner-Up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Thad Jarvis64
meister  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, here I am yesterday at 8 pm, just starting to do last week's songs, finish them by 9, all improvements to my old scores. Then I get distracted by the UFC pay per view and my roommate signing up for netflix. At 11:20 I see the time, and it is too late for me to submit the scores lol.

Oh well, I'll still get to playoffs. The only song I remember this week is Visions, which I will get 3 stars on xD But I'll FC whatever the other songs are and see you all in the playoffs!

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
smileymaster  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 squeezefests and one crazy song I'm horrible at. Not a good week for me. I can try to go out with a bang on Saturday since I won't be anywhere near the playoffs.*

*I assume the playoffs is the top 8. If it's 16 then I guess I'm playing for something.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird, I managed to stay in the top half despite not having played Night Lies at all :-p I guess I did better on I Was Wrong than I thought?
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I did better this week than I thought. I thought I was going to be dead last on Panic Attack, but I'm not. This was my best week so far.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
dpritch16  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why isn't Visions this week for the Vocals League. T_T

Ah well. Did decent on Panic Attack. I should play at 3 AM more often. ._.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: dpritch XVI PSN Name: dpritchXVI Wii Friend Code: 050183496083
Adventurejimbob  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could pretty much quote smileymaster on this one. Visions is not happening, my hands are literally covered in blisters from playing way too much recently. I've got no shot at playoffs, whatsoever (unless a bunch of people just decide not to submit their scores), and I couldn't even hold a matchstick (yes, I know the expression is hold a candle, I'm just that bad at this game) to you guys who are worrying about squeezing and paths. I'm just worrying about HITTING MOAR NOTES, and, this week, I certainly haven't accomplished that.
meister  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it is about time for me to check what this week's songs are xD

Have one hour and 15 minutes to finish them, plenty of time

edit- finished submitting all 4 scores with 15 minutes to spare lol

edit 2: replayed visions for my 2nd time playing it and got like a 30k increase

Just checked the league standings, even though the results aren't up yet I'm sure I'll finish 4th overall. Pretty good, since I would have been 3rd or 4th anyway even without missing a week. So it didn't end up hurting me at all really

Edit 4: O_O 2 1sts and a 2nd, FCed each song except the first song (twice) once in under an hour. Now I see if I had not been distracted and submitted scores week 3 I would have been 2nd overall I checked, I would have gotten two 3rd places, a 4th, and 13th on panic attack, which would definitely have given me the 240 I am under 2nd now

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!

Last edited by meister on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
smileymaster  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretend we're dead(6th)-I played the whole thing on the solo buttons to get a decent bre. <_< I think I ended up getting like 4,286, which is OK I guess, probably better than most of the people using GH guitars. I didn't get good early whammy except on the first phrase, or good squeezes, so not a great score, but better than most of mine.

A Jagged Gorgeous Winter(12th)-Maybe squeezed 1 note or so, don't remember.

Give it All(10th)-No squeezes. Exact path as on apathtoofar for big squeeze.

Visions(3rd)-WTF THIRD?! ON VISIONS? WHAAAAAAAAT? I was beating myself up this morning about not getting at least 170k, I knew I would get like 15th-18th with my score(153k), then I saw the results and thought there was a glitch or something. I was elated about this, lol.

Round(7th)-In hindsight, I guess I did pretty well on pretend we're dead. And visions, I'm still shocked.

Overall(12th)-I think the general rule is that half of active participants get into the playoffs, so I guess I'm pretty close to the cutoff. In general, I'm happy I did this league. It's been really fun, and I've gotten much better at squeezing(although I'm still bad at it). From scorehero's perspective, I submitted 16/16, so at least I was able to help that way, and I really hope participation will be enough for a season 12.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: