FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 On-Disc Expert Drums
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I Was Wrong will be fine and eventually Conventional Lover...

AJGW has a meesed up beat so I'm looking forward to a bad score

Everlong... uggghhhhh

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
niq24601  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a dumb-a$$ question:

Can we submit scores more than once for the same song? e.g. can we just do one run on Sunday or Monday just to make sure we're doing our part to keep leagues going, then re-submit better scores later in the week?

AJGW is the one song where my rank is pretty good ... but it's balanced out by the fact that I suck at Everlong :P.

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

niq24601 wrote:

Can we submit scores more than once for the same song? e.g. can we just do one run on Sunday or Monday just to make sure we're doing our part to keep leagues going, then re-submit better scores later in the week?

AJGW is the one song where my rank is pretty good ... but it's balanced out by the fact that I suck at Everlong :P.

Yes, I would suggest almost everyone submits a score as soon as they can. You can update it as much as you want throughout the week. This way if things come up at the end of the week and you haven't submitted you:

a) Won't forget to submit a score
b) Won't be tempted to cheat and use an old score (I imagine it happens in this case the most)
c) Have a score to aim for during the rest of the week

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Confury  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck all! I'm hoping to try and improve my drumming with this league. I also learned how to squeeze earlier today =D Not great at it, but atleast I know how now. AJGW does indeed have a weird beat, hard to not miss just 1 of those little sections. As for Everlong...I'm able to FC it, but that's gonna be one loooong grind...ah well.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SPinD0cter  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

niq24601 wrote:

Try reading the Leauge FAQ next time. Long read, but very helpful!
Guitar Hero 80's FC's [18/30]
Guitar Hero 3 FC's [46/70]
Guitar Hero 5 FC's [73/85]
Guitar Hero Metallica FC's [28/49]
Guitar Hero Smash Hits FC's [33/48]
ERBiC  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems I have to learn how to backend squeeze for AJGW.
Fscking things.
niq24601  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ERBiC wrote:
Seems I have to learn how to backend squeeze for AJGW.
Fscking things.

Not to mention the OYB frontend squeezes. rawr! (that's "I hate this s***" in dinosaur)

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

So I am going to be out of town Thursday and Friday. Generally what I'll do in the future is send out PM's about 24-36 hours before scores are due to people who have not submitted yet, but the earliest I can do that is about 4pm on Saturday this week, which is almost too late to really matter.

So, I just wanted to remind everyone to get their scores in for week 1, it is a very important week since I will be splitting up the divisions for week 2, which determines where you are for the entire rest of the league (incl playoffs).

Even at the very least if you have a few minutes get one decent run in and submit and go back this weekend to improve your scores! I can't stress how easy it is to forget until the very last minute, I know I have in the past.

Anyways good luck to all, looks like we are going to have some great competition this season given the scores that have already been inputted.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should seriously do this tonight or something. I keep dwindling my time playing GH2 or GHVH or something >_>

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
dnelson05  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everlong is pissing me off.... my game froze TWICE when i hit everything up to the chorus! (i think its the chorus... the place where you get a break from the long roll)
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: dnelson05 PSN Name: dnelson05
cweaver8518  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dnelson05 wrote:
everlong is pissing me off.... my game froze TWICE when i hit everything up to the chorus! (i think its the chorus... the place where you get a break from the long roll)

My game freezes when I get about 20% in... the screen stays on "Haha newb you failed AGAIN. LRN2DRUM" Then flips me the middle finger.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of these songs are annoying the hell out of me - I seem to run into an inordinate number of "unexplained errors", although I always got that on Everlong. I don't think it's the calibration, but I may give it a try.
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a boo boo... working on fixing it. If anyone needs to add/update scores please PM me them until further notice. I really apologize!

I play my game online
HyadesD4  

Location: A long-ass fuckin' time ago in a town called Kickapoo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm trying to put in my scores, but it says I'm not signed up anymore. QUICK I HAVE TWO HOURS LEFT.

MasterNobody wrote:
And somebody make D4 a banner! ^^^ He's an awesome guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyadesD4 wrote:
So I'm trying to put in my scores, but it says I'm not signed up anymore. QUICK I HAVE TWO HOURS LEFT.

Read the post directly above yours? Please.

Edit: System is back up and running. If you PM'd me a score it is being added now!

I play my game online
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 2 of 19

Jump to: