FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 All DLC One-Man Band League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
themoron112  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
themoron112 wrote:
Ugh... this sucks. I just got home Tuesday, but I was burning up a fever of 102 and I couldnt do anything. Today, with a fever of only 100, I managed to get all of my scores done by 10:30. Now they wont upload.
Sorry. Please don't think I backed out of leagues - horrible circumstances happened.

You should have contacted me, worst case scenario you could have e-mailed me the proofs.

Sorry, I did not expect it to take half an hour to upload 8 pictures (this and on-disc). If you still accept it, I could email, but I saw what you wrote for dore and its completely understandable if you don't.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoron112 wrote:
Sorry, I did not expect it to take half an hour to upload 8 pictures (this and on-disc). If you still accept it, I could email, but I saw what you wrote for dore and its completely understandable if you don't.

I wish I could accept it, but the scores are public now. Even though I know you are trustworthy, enough time has gone by that it would be possible for someone to redo a run for a higher score after seeing their opponent's score. As such your opponent would have a legitimate complaint if I allowed any scores at this point. If I had known you were having issues around 11 PM we could have figured something out but I can't do anything at 12:30.

All I can suggest is the same stuff I always say:

1) Submit as many scores early as you can in the week, you can always update what you improve.
2) If you run into problems, contact the commissioner right away.

Anyway I don't think anyone is going to give you crap for not submitting, given the circumstances.
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya sorry for the non-submission, the neighbor just wouldn't leave =/ Good luck to everyone that made it through this round
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
Lycrios  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry about my bad turnout this week. I just couldn't seem to sit down for long enough to get the scores in. Wish I could have given you a bit more of a challenge this week Beast. G'luck in the rest of the tourney
themoron112  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
themoron112 wrote:

I wish I could accept it, but the scores are public now. Even though I know you are trustworthy, enough time has gone by that it would be possible for someone to redo a run for a higher score after seeing their opponent's score. As such your opponent would have a legitimate complaint if I allowed any scores at this point. If I had known you were having issues around 11 PM we could have figured something out but I can't do anything at 12:30.

All I can suggest is the same stuff I always say:

1) Submit as many scores early as you can in the week, you can always update what you improve.
2) If you run into problems, contact the commissioner right away.

Anyway I don't think anyone is going to give you crap for not submitting, given the circumstances.

I don't blame you at all.... ok.

I would have been out anyway. He beat me on both bass and drums, vocals we tiedm I beat him on guitar so I really don't feel terrible about it anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else unable to see the ENTER SCORES link? For me it disappeared when this round started. If it disappeared for you, use

http://www.scorehero.com/leagues/enter_scores.php?league_id=210
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate this song so much on every instrument I want to just say fuck it..its just so much of a pain in the ass just to get a sightread in without putting my mic/guitar/drumstick through the fucking screen
kevversmcrabbi  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'm in the minority... but I really like the song. I think the drum part is a blast to play. While the song is long, it's my favorite song that has been picked in the whole league. I don't really get tired of hearing it. Too bad we didn't get Washington is Next from this album...
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevversmcrabbi wrote:
Maybe I'm in the minority... but I really like the song. I think the drum part is a blast to play. While the song is long, it's my favorite song that has been picked in the whole league. I don't really get tired of hearing it. Too bad we didn't get Washington is Next from this album...
I love the song, it's one of my favorite Megadeth songs to listen to, I just hate playing the charts!
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY CROW folks, only 48 more hours to submit your scores!

Remember:

1) Whatever you do, submit something. Maybe your opponent will get caught in traffic.
2) Submit a proof of your score, that's really the only thing you can screw up if you submit, so don't screw it up.
3) It's OPEN DIFFICULTY so if you suck at Expert, play it on Hard. Or Medium, but if that's the case how the heck did you get to the semi-finals?

I currently have an army of trained primates poring over the DLC song list to help choose a suitable final song. So far they keep suggesting "Monkey Gone to Heaven" but there's two days yet...
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevversmcrabbi wrote:
Youre right I hadnt played the drum part in a while and I forgot how fun it is. I just always remember how much I hate the guitar and bass parts.
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
HOLY CROW folks, only 48 more hours to submit your scores!

Remember:

1) Whatever you do, submit something. Maybe your opponent will get caught in traffic.
2) Submit a proof of your score, that's really the only thing you can screw up if you submit, so don't screw it up.
3) It's OPEN DIFFICULTY so if you suck at Expert, play it on Hard. Or Medium, but if that's the case how the heck did you get to the semi-finals?

I currently have an army of trained primates poring over the DLC song list to help choose a suitable final song. So far they keep suggesting "Monkey Gone to Heaven" but there's two days yet...

Tell them to pick Monkey Wrench instead!
skeltonath  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I did not get the runs in that I wanted to. I went camping Thursday through Monday, so I figured I'd do my scores Monday night, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Then my dad had some work for me to do at his work site, so I ended up doing that all day Tuesday and today. I know I have more time today, but getting up at 5:30 is unusual for me so I'm way tired. Plus my fingers feel like jello, haha.

Oh well, it was a good run. Here's an inevitable good job to my opponent, singemfrc!

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: The Skeltonath
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, a little mood music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhnYPecc1YE

Final will be singemfrc vs. THABEAST721.

Song is Holiday in Cambodia.

Have fun!
kevversmcrabbi  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... this song was pretty hard (although I'm sure ya'll already knew that). In order to beat thabeast, who I haven't beat on an instrument outright all season long, I knew I had to concentrate on two instrument. I concentrated on drums and vocals as those were the two that I had some chance of beating him on. Unfortunately, it appears thabeast had monster runs on both of those. I didn't submit a vocals score because I kept waiting for a better run to take a picture of (which never happened). So, great job to thabeast. You beat me, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. If nothing else, I got damn good at the drum chart
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: