FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 All DLC Guitar/Bass Co-Op League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dudextr  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:

Round 1                        Round 2                   Finals
                                1. Over-Rated 'R Us-----|_____________
4. Stuffing-------------------|___________________|                   |
5. Erkrios____________________|                                       |----------|____________________|
                                2. The Mediogres--------|_____________|
3. Dry Razorblades in a Cooc--|___________________|               
6. Six Eyes___________________|

Am I doing it right?

Thanks for the fun times Scorehero, I will never forget you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Stuff24
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:

Round 1                        Round 2                      Finals

1. Over-Rated 'R Us-----|___________________
4. Stuffing-------------------|________________________|                   |
5. Erkrios____________________|                                            |----------|____________________|
                               2. The Mediogres--------|___________________|
3. Dry Razorblades in a Cooc--|________________________|               
6. Six Eyes___________________|

looks neater but yes

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, how are alternates suppose to submit score if we can't see what songs are being played? I haven't seen them announced in this thread, and Scorehero.com/leagues isn't showing anything as well.
Geekthras  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
So, how are alternates suppose to submit score if we can't see what songs are being played? I haven't seen them announced in this thread, and Scorehero.com/leagues isn't showing anything as well.

Heh, there's nothing to show up there... this one doesn't start until tomorrow at midnight :P

SCHEDULE
Quarterfinal: Thu 07/15 0000 - Wed 07/21 2359

I am a guy who plays the drums. I use the drumsticks to play the drums. I also play the ukulele. I don't use my drumsticks for my ukulele. That would be bad.
Drums: 14,700,000 points in RB2, 4,700,000 in TB:RB
Accomplishments
Wii FC 5398 0984 3367
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geekthras wrote:
Sarg338 wrote:

Heh, there's nothing to show up there... this one doesn't start until tomorrow at midnight :P

SCHEDULE
Quarterfinal: Thu 07/15 0000 - Wed 07/21 2359

Ah, seems I totally skipped that part and just assumed it started like every other week. Thanks
dudextr  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...yay.

I guess I'll have to fix this Xbox within 24 hours, fun! I refuse to drop this league, no matter what.

Thanks for the fun times Scorehero, I will never forget you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Stuff24
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dudextr wrote:

...yay.

I guess I'll have to fix this Xbox within 24 hours, fun! I refuse to drop this league, no matter what.

I think that happened to me during season 10, and we still worked out a way to win the full band league :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@internetguy it's not you being an asshole at all. it's fine with me. i actually haven't even been able to get to a computer with internet. i mean, if you say i can't join future leagues, then that's fine. but it's not matty's fault, so i think he should be allowed.

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dudextr wrote:
"E74"

...yay.

ewwww that sucks....that happened to me last summer...I had to send in my 360 to MS :/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
dudextr wrote:
"E74"

...yay.

ewwww that sucks....that happened to me last summer...I had to send in my 360 to MS :/

Same with me last summer...I hope we can play man :/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Silly picture of two consoles

See, I just see two consoles that are on, one that is clearly not working, and one that, based on my past experience, is probably not working. The biggest difference is that one has visible automatic diagnostics. We so easily forget how our expectations of our video game systems have changed - if a console as reliable as the NES came out today, we'd be making fun of the 10-minute ritual that it took to get most of them to actually play a game (put the game in, turn it on, see either a black screen or the opening screen starting and then turning off repeatedly, blowing in the cartridge and cartridge slot for about 30 seconds, try again, insert and pull out the cartridge a few times, try again, push reset a couple times, push the cartridge up and down a few times inside the console, take it out and blow some more, etc).
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't forget pushin it up and down a few times and violently pressing power button. also a little percussive maintenence top the top!

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
(put the game in, turn it on, see either a black screen or the opening screen starting and then turning off repeatedly, blowing in the cartridge and cartridge slot for about 30 seconds, try again, insert and pull out the cartridge a few times, try again, push reset a couple times, push the cartridge up and down a few times inside the console, take it out and blow some more, etc).

OMG!!! This made me laugh so hard Ah memories....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All that shit is better than every 6 months having to send it to Mexico and waiting for it to be returned (Xbox) or sending it to San Diego, paying $200, and waiting a month (PS3).

For the record I have an NES and even an Atari 2600 that still work.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: