FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 On-Disc Expert Vocals League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muse  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a great league... and congrats to everyone that didn't quit!

Also many congrats to Brum for the 1st place and to the scorehero staff for putting this up

MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brumm009 wrote:
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting too much. I wanted to say what a great time I had playing against so many talented sh-voxers. We singers are a fine breed, no?

I also wanted to congratulate my good buddy MasterNobody here for his hours and hours (and more hours, I've been creeping on his Xbox profile all week and I know he's been shredding every song for sooo long, major props for dedication there) of commitment and determination. I had a great time in the final round especially. I'd also like to congratulate him on however the hell it is that he got that extra pointage on Let There Be Rock. Jesus. Haha.

Also, I'd like to mention that if anyone here is interested, my friends and I are always looking for some random band quickplay, so hit us up sometime! I'm a multi-instrumentalist, so I'll be cool with anything if you're looking to chill, score duel, ass around, whatever.

Thanks everyone for the great opportunity, I really had a great time. Nice meeting you all, and I'm sure I'll see you around.

-Cheers,
GrooveAssassin7

*big manly hug*

Yeah, I echo that sentiment, add me on XBL guys if you ever wanna play! Same as my SH name, just with a space between the two words: "Master Nobody".

Hope we can do this again in season 12 everyone!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: