FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S11 - RB2 On-Disc One-Man Band League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just happy I succesfully grabbed 1st place on Wii for Master Exploder bass. Other scores.....
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I fucked up again, with this college shit I just ran out of time D:. Good luck you guys.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
ERBiC  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the triple FC, with near-optimal on drums and bass.
Guitar was a shitshow, I'm lucky to have gotten the 5 star.

Everlong though... I think I can triple FC (GBV). Drums are anyone's guess.

EDIT: Wow, participation seemed pretty weak this week. (heh)
Also, I had the lowest FC score (of five) on 'Sploder drums. BAW.
chipz  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everlong in the preliminaries for the 2nd season in a row!

I knew this would happen...

FoG  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats odd. I saved my scores for the leagues on the leagues page yet they didn't get added to the results...

[quote=/"MarkMadness/"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat[/quote]
My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote=/"dudextr/"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya[/quote]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
ERBiC  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't submit any scores this week. Between work and lots of other crap piling on me this week, I had a total of roughly an hour and a half tonight (22:30-23:59) to work on 2 leagues. On-disc Xdrum won out simply because I started that first, and it took longer than I expected (i.e. I entered my 4th score at 23:59).

Sorry guys. Good luck in the playoffs.
Metalteeth  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, with that done...
Guitar: FC, not even bothering to squeeze anymore. Just followed the no squeeze path.
Bass: See above
Drums: Fuck that. Can't pass on expert. Got 5 stars on hard, meh.
Vox: Ok, I am not the best squeezer, but I CAN SQUEEZE EVERLONG. I didn't get my best score, but it was still, on scorehero, a top 50 score. Might win vox for once? And maybe make me a surprise person in the playoffs. Where I can get killed by someone who can pass drums on expert!
kevversmcrabbi  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I got burnt in the last week

I knew I should have worked on vocals a little more, but man can only take so much Dave Grohl in a week...

Congrats to themoron though. Hopefully playoffs go well for both of us and we'll see each other towards the end.

This is my first league, so how exactly do the playoffs work now?
themoron112  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevversmcrabbi wrote:
Damn, I got burnt in the last week

I knew I should have worked on vocals a little more, but man can only take so much Dave Grohl in a week...

Congrats to themoron though. Hopefully playoffs go well for both of us and we'll see each other towards the end.

This is my first league, so how exactly do the playoffs work now?

I need to know as well. And I thought you had won it after the second week. And if I didnt like the song I would have lost to you - I probably spent over 4 hours on drums alone last week.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the playoffs are like last year, the top 8 seeds compete against each other in a knock-out tournament structure, with the quarter-finals like -

1st seed vs 8th seed
2nd vs 7th
3rd vs 6th
4th vs 5th

then semi-finals then final

Winner is determined by the total of instruments each player got the highest score on; if that's a tie (i.e. both players won on 2 instruments each), then highest total score combined wins. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipz wrote:
Winner is determined by the total of instruments each player got the highest score on; if that's a tie (i.e. both players won on 2 instruments each), then highest total score combined wins. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I'm assuming Guitar and Bass are combined, like during the regular league season. Winning Drums and Vox would be an instant win by that scoring system, since they would give you 1 point each, while Guitar/Bass only give you 1/2 point each. Of course, it's possible for both players to get 1,5 points during play-offs... then it sounds fair to take the average of the Bass and Guitar scores and add them to the Drums and Vox scores.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
preppypoof  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welp, i'm not going to be able to participate in the playoffs. I'm going to be on vacation starting Friday. Sorry about this - I didn't realize that the playoffs were a three day format (instead of seven days). Really disappointing, I thought I could have made a run to the finals.

Good luck everyone, and sorry about this. I really want to make leagues work, but this was just bad timing for me.

P.S. already notified league manager

edit: ACTUALLY...seeing as this is a full band league - that means that the format must still be one full week, right? if that is the case, i should be able to stay in the league without problems.
chipz  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a vote going on in the other OMB league thread about whether people would prefer 4-day or 7-day playoff rounds. What do you think, Indestructible?

EDIT: Playoffs are detailed in the League FAQ here http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4059

preppypoof  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipz wrote:
There's a vote going on in the other OMB league thread about whether people would prefer 4-day or 7-day playoff rounds. What do you think, Indestructible?

EDIT: Playoffs are detailed in the League FAQ here http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4059

i'm a little biased, since i won't be able to compete unless they are 7-day playoff rounds. however, even not considering that, i think it would be difficult for a lot of people to do a 4-day round...many people can barely get it done in 7.
IndestructibleSD  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of now, I have planned the first round of playoffs to begin Thursday and end Saturday night. I intend to maintain that format, unless the overwhelming majority of you would prefer a seven day format.

I'm open to suggestions, so feel free to post which you want, why you want it, and any other reasons as long as they're constructive.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: