FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Seattle RB night every Wed; "Scorehero night" 1st Wed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niq24601  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Seattle RB night every Wed; "Scorehero night" 1st Reply with quote

Now that the Harrah's qualifiers are over, The Waterwheel Lounge has weekly Rock Band night on Wednesdays from 8pm until close. The bar is part of the Rock Band Bar Nights program and gets all DLC for free (they're not all pre-downloaded, but if you don't see something you can hop into the music store and pick it up. It takes about 2 minutes to download a 3-song track pack).

This is the kind of place where there are regulars who don't play Rock Band for score, but you can coax them into playing for the lulz. A high tolerance for bar anthems (Don't Stop Believing, anything by Bon Jovi, etc.) is recommended.

The bar owner is going to designate the first Wednesday of every month "Scorehero night" to encourage top level players to come show of their stuff, play more obscure tracks, etc.

We're also going to try to make this a location for "release parties" for any local bands that get their tracks onto RBN. If you are in a local band or know someone who is and would like to get your songs onto RBN (or you've already done this and want to come play your tracks in a bar) send me a PM and we'll help make this happen.

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be there this Wednesday (7/7) to see 3/4 of the Last Minute Rejects repeat our Atlantic City performance from last week, along with probably one other song we enjoy performing. Anyone want to stand in on bass? My wife could maybe do it if we can find a babysitter, but I'm not sure if that'll happen :-)

Hope to see all the other bands that we qualified against there!
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
3/4 of the Last Minute Rejects

Cancel the 3/4 part - looks like all of us will be there after all :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: