FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Green Day: Rock Band - Score tracking is Live!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Green Day: Rock Band - Score tracking is Live! Reply with quote

ScoreHero's score tracking is now available for Green Day: Rock Band!

Everything is in similar fashion to The Beatles: Rock Band with "Solo" and "Harmonies" being available for vocals score tracking.

The songs may be exported to both Rock Band and Rock Band 2 where a new tier of songs has also been added. The 6 preexisting Green Day DLC tracks are also playable in GD:RB, and a tier has been added for those.

The only thing I know missing right now are the wiki song pages, and the exact ordering of songs within each instrument tier. For now, all instruments except for band are sorted alphabetically within each tier, I'll get this fixed as soon as I can, which will probably be this weekend, but everything should work just fine in the meantime.

Let me know if you find anything else wrong or missing, and enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! Now I can enter scores! Thanks, JC! Mr. Green

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus of Suburbia is spelled wrong, in scoretracking, it's spelled as Suberbia.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: soundbarrier4SH
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^That, plus "Sassafrfas Roots" should be Sassafras Roots. Lastly, for "Viva La Gloria (Little Girl)", there should be an upside down question mark in front of "Viva" and a question mark after "Gloria."

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome.

To add on to the bug reporting though, when entering a score for 1 part, Vocals, Harmony, after the new score is submitted it brings me back to the Solo Vocals page instead of Harmony. I don't know if TBRB tracking was the same way, but it's confusing because it led me to accidentally submit a couple harmony scores into solo vox (technically it was just me with one mic, but the different mode allows different activations so they shouldn't be together)
ricecake  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for getting scoretracking up quickly!

Song of the Century shows up when inserting Guitar scores, but the song only has a vocal part and cannot be played on any instruments.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as always, good job to bring this fast ! will enter scores tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played this game for an hour on Monday in a HMV got a few FCs inputting them now
iammax  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiousity, are you doing an RBN vote count this week?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mentioned song names are fixed and I'll have to look at the harmonies bug later.

I'm actually on vacation which is why I've been in and out all week, but I know the RBN stuff hasn't been done yet and I should be able to do that tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Song of the Century shows up when inserting Guitar scores, but the song only has a vocal part and cannot be played on any instruments.

I see that it is correctly omitted for the actual GD:RB section, but I meant to say that the song appears in the GD:RB Imported section of the RB2 scores page, when it should not.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for putting it up so quickly, but just so you know, the DLC songs are not up for Vocals Harmony. I tried to put an East Jesus Nowhere score, but I can't.
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
The mentioned song names are fixed and I'll have to look at the harmonies bug later.

I'm actually on vacation which is why I've been in and out all week, but I know the RBN stuff hasn't been done yet and I should be able to do that tonight.

Don't forget the newest dlc too!

Thanks for all you do. Have fun on your vacation.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soundbarrier4 wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia is spelled wrong, in scoretracking, it's spelled as Suberbia.

Just quoting this as a reminder. It's still spelled wrong in RB2 imports, although it has been fixed in GDRB
ricecake  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
^That, plus "Sassafrfas Roots" should be Sassafras Roots. Lastly, for "Viva La Gloria (Little Girl)", there should be an upside down question mark in front of "Viva" and a question mark after "Gloria."

Same as bclare said, these are fixed in the GD:RB section but not in the RB2 imports.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: