FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Thenewkid - Caprici Di Diablo GS on video!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Thenewkid - Caprici Di Diablo GS on video! Reply with quote

So, in honor of rbgd, i decided to make an acc thread on this side. im not making it all fancy like my gh acc thread, but imma put my fcs and whatnot here .

Newest Acc:

Caprici Di Diablo GS video!!

YES!!!! idk i was bored and i needed a goal so i made GSing Caprici my goal. it took about an hour total, but it is a really cool accomplishment and im quite proud of it!

Homecoming Fc and Hitchin a Ride Fc's on video (coming soon)

YESSS!!!! both these songs have been really annoying for me and hindering my gdrb progress. i now have 30 fcs (out of the 31 songs ive entered scores), and the only songs in my way from an fgfc are st jimmys (havent even tryed yet), brain stew / jaded (-4'd yesterday), and 21st century breakdown (idk i havent started that venue yet).

finally refc'd chump xbass with pic!!! yay!!!!

also working on hitchin a ride xguitar. that solo and me do not get along, but i managed to fc it once and then choke on the second note afterwards, buut ill get it really soon hopefully

Progress on RBGD Guitar

fcs so far:
all of dookie except for chump
extraordinary girl
wake me up when sept. ends
warning
boulevard of broken dreams
whatsername
american idiot
geek stink breath
minority
nice guys finish last

nothing really special. ive fcd 23/25 songs ive worked on so far, the only 2 i dont have (yet, there both not that bad) are chump and letterbomb which i choked on at 992/1098 notes . but ill get it tomorrow, i got most of those today and im worn out .

RBGD FGFC!! (2nd documented, 1st was BowlZ)

fc 42: are we the waiting / st jimmy's
fc 43 (fgfc): 21st century breakdown (with reaction)

im first on xbl too i guess, pretty cool!!

other accs:

RBGDXBFC count: 41/43. i think i can get the fgfc tomorrow, i just need to figure out st. jimmy's and 21st century breakdown's strumming patterns, which are both very fast and offbeat

note: lost my jesus of suburbia, chump, and many more fc proof pics (my phone wont let me copy them to my memory card for some reason) , there is proof on xbl though. im really bummed about that, i was so proud of my jesus of suburbia fc. but on a brighter side:
HOMECOMING BASS FC!!!

probably in the top 3 hardest bass fcs in rbgd, its loonnnngggg and it has one really wierd strumming section that is hard to get past

ill get st jimmys later, i dont have the patience for it now
Welcome to Paridise Bass Fc Video!!!
Basket Case Bass Fc Video!!!
Longview Bass Fc Video!!!

[img]
yeah, i will get the WtP fc tomorrow, but im so damn tired i gotta go to sleep >_>

edit: yeah i got it on vid and was the 3rd to do so ^^^

oh, and has anyone officially got a WtP bass fc yet, i think itd be cool to be one of the first to get it

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.

Last edited by thenewkidaw71 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 26 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for dookie awesomeness

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to paridise is sexy

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for fcs

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

i think i can get the fgfc tomorrow, i just need to figure out st. jimmy's and 21st century breakdown's strumming patterns, which are both very fast and offbeat

EDIT: GUITAR GOD POST!!!! #500!!!

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: Thenewkid-41/43 Rock band green day bass fgfc!!! Reply with quote

bump for fgfc!!!

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
kelseyb14  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulations on the fgfc!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Props man, that takes skill!
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelseyb14 wrote:
congratulations on the fgfc!

thank you!!!

sportsboy85 wrote:
Props man, that takes skill!

thanks a lot man!!! im quite proud of this as its my first expert fgfc

oh and also....

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job finishing up!, I didn't realize one of my scores didn't upload to XBL leaderboards. I'll have to check up on that and amend it

Edit: looks like 2 songs

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...

Last edited by BowlZ on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
nice job finishing up!, I didn't realize one of my scores didn't upload to XBL leaderboards. I'll have to check up on that and amend it

ill keep it while it lasts though, and nice job beating me too the fgfc

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Vineboy  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the FGFCs guys! I'm gonna go for a SRFGFC. I've already got the first 7 + 4 more extra songs out of the 6 bonus. Any songs in particular i should watch out for?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres a bunch of tricky ones. I probably only SRFCd about half of the list, I'd also generally would restart right away if I knew my path was garbage

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
thenewkidaw71  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vineboy wrote:
Nice job on the FGFCs guys! I'm gonna go for a SRFGFC. I've already got the first 7 + 4 more extra songs out of the 6 bonus. Any songs in particular i should watch out for?

chump, homecoming, st jimmys, 21st century breakdown to name a few, this isnt an easy game to sightread, i had to go into practice mode for quite a few of these to knock down wierd strumming patterns, etc.

good luck to you though, and thanks

BowlZ wrote:
theres a bunch of tricky ones. I probably only SRFCd about half of the list, I'd also generally would restart right away if I knew my path was garbage

perfectionist loser, thats why your scores raped mine, i just wanted fcs

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thenewkidaw71 wrote:
perfectionist loser, thats why your scores raped mine, i just wanted fcs

At least you had targets for the songs, 50% of the songs I submitted scores for I was the first one to post at the time. I was only guessing they were good. Some songs I just didn't care enough and getting close to good was alright for me. I'm sure Jak or Joe will quickly dispose of my 1st place once they put their minds to it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: