FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GreenDay : Rockband Vocal Paths Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueHair  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJayN85 wrote:
On second thought... Now that I've got the Homecoming path all worked out, maybe I'll keep it to myself for a little while. ;)

Well that sure killed the community spirit in this thread, huh? Though that it was abandoned by the OP probably didn't help...
AJayN85  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueHair wrote:
AJayN85 wrote:
On second thought... Now that I've got the Homecoming path all worked out, maybe I'll keep it to myself for a little while. ;)

Well that sure killed the community spirit in this thread, huh? Though that it was abandoned by the OP probably didn't help...

The community spirit was killed when I realized a quarter of the paths were outdated and had been beaten by the top vocalists for over a month. At least I tried to get things going by posting new paths as I found them. That used to be the standard back in RB1. It's sad that paths aren't as freely shared as they used to be.

Regarding this Homecoming path, I sang through a nine-minute song for at least four hours trying to figure out an optimal path -- I think I deserve some slack if I want to withhold that information for a bit. I never said I wouldn't post it... It's coming, eventually.

Especially for vocals, finding paths is half the fun. For shorter, simpler songs, I'm all about getting the optimal paths out as quickly as possible. However, I don't mind if the top scorer holds their paths back for the epically long or difficult songs. They earned it, right?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: AJayN85 Wii Friend Code: 6157189564583521
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right x1000

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminder - please update my Jesus of Suburbia path. I edited a few posts back when I realized what ES is.

My YouTube Channel
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, considering that Christian's Inferno has a shit ton of talkie parts, and GDRB doesn't score talkies, you should probably change the path. Green Day Rockband's version of Christian's Inferno is as follows:

Christian's Inferno: AI

Easy enough, eh? I even missed the 2nd activation, and went 2, 2/sk1 and still got optimal, which is 122,000

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
JoNaThAnBuRnInG  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP updated.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

¡Viva La Gloria! 2/BOD, 3/, 4/ (wesker-kun)

it has to be 2/3/4 because there's no space to activate before the next OD in the first activation. i wonder why its a different chart than RB2.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured this was the best place to ask. I don't do an awful lot of vocals and I have a question.

How did I manage that? http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=8&platform=2&size=1&group=4&diff=4&song=3349&page=1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBrain wrote:
I figured this was the best place to ask. I don't do an awful lot of vocals and I have a question.

How did I manage that? http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=8&platform=2&size=1&group=4&diff=4&song=3349&page=1

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30394

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
stefb42  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hitchin a ride 3\ 3sk1 will break the 142,000 barrier on this song
marcusfenixrules  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the OP abandoned this completely, I think I may make a new thread. I have plenty of time on my hands, so I'd be able to keep it updated.
Unless anyone else was planning on doing it.

Thoughts, guys?
cfrtb  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefb42 wrote:
hitchin a ride 3\ 3sk1 will break the 142,000 barrier on this song

I can confirm this. Someone that can squeeze better than me should be able to get higher than my 142,856.

marcusfenixrules wrote:
Since the OP abandoned this completely, I think I may make a new thread. I have plenty of time on my hands, so I'd be able to keep it updated.
Unless anyone else was planning on doing it.

Thoughts, guys?

That would be awesome! If you need any help, I would be willing to help in anyway I could.

edited to change score. now at 2nd.
themoron112  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homecoming

EDIT: Look Below

Last edited by themoron112 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
AJayN85  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJayN85 wrote:
Regarding this Homecoming path, I sang through a nine-minute song for at least four hours trying to figure out an optimal path -- I think I deserve some slack if I want to withhold that information for a bit. I never said I wouldn't post it... It's coming, eventually.

Alright, it's been six months. I think it's about time I gave it up. ;)

Homecoming:

2/2nd ES opp
2/immediately
4/after first "get me outta here right now"
3/
4/
BOD

Sorry that this isn't in standard notation, but these are my notes from six months ago and I haven't played the song since. Also, this path was used pre-export; I have no idea if this is applicable to the RB2 or RB3 engine.

I spent a good couple of afternoons, maybe six to eight hours fine-tuning that path. I also had no idea vibrato fills your pie faster... so there could be a few points left to squeeze. Enjoy!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: AJayN85 Wii Friend Code: 6157189564583521
TULL  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJayN85 wrote:
AJayN85 wrote:

Alright, it's been six months. I think it's about time I gave it up. ;)

Homecoming:

2/2nd ES opp
2/immediately
4/after first "get me outta here right now"
3/
4/
BOD

Sorry that this isn't in standard notation, but these are my notes from six months ago and I haven't played the song since. Also, this path was used pre-export; I have no idea if this is applicable to the RB2 or RB3 engine.

I spent a good couple of afternoons, maybe six to eight hours fine-tuning that path. I also had no idea vibrato fills your pie faster... so there could be a few points left to squeeze. Enjoy!

Thank you very much
AJay i was looking forward to you posting the homecoming path.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: