FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TBRB Expert Guitar FC rivalry

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcusfenixrules  

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: TBRB Expert Guitar FC rivalry Reply with quote

I was thinking maybe you guys would like to do this. I kinda need some motivation to get some guitar FCs after getting the FGFC on bass.

The way this'll work is simple.

First to FC all of the on-disc songs on expert guitar wins, but the fun doesn't have to stop there. If someone reaches the goal, that doesn't mean you have to stop.
Pictures are not required, but they are nice to have.

Now, I don't know if we should start from the beginning or count what FCs we already have, so whoever joins can discuss it and help me decide.

And I know that TBRB isn't a hard game, but this is pretty much just for motivational purposes and fun.

So, if you're interested, don't hesitate to join.

Peace out, fellow guitar players, hope to hear from you guys. \m/
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... Hey you're the guy who got the 360!

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
GreenPanda12  

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll do it with ya!! It'll be harder for me as i'm not the best guitarist in the world but it's definatley a way to improve!! I think i have like 15 FC's maybe!? Well check my list!!

Rock Band Geek!! Who isn't!?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: GreenPanda12 PSN Name: GreenPanda12
Nollaig  

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might get me motivated to get the last FC's I need

I only need 5 more FC's, If thats too little then I wont compete, but it would be nice to get those last FC's

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need Taxman (duh), Birthday, Back in the U.S.S.R, and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help From my Friends. I think those are all. Might be one more I'm forgetting from the Abbey Road recordings.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
B.nAUght47  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join. I've got 24 FCs + overstrums on Taxman and Back In The U.S.S.R (FUCK!). I should be getting quite a few FCs in the coming days as I've only just got the game.

Oh, and another thing, you should update the OP so we know who's in the rivalry and how many FCs they have.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BnAUght47 Wii Friend Code: 0810038126955628

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, man, if only I didn't grind this out a little while ago, I would so join in on this. I know this may be weird, but mind if I join on this with vocals seeing as there probably won't be much interest for a race on vox?

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Awww, man, if only I didn't grind this out a little while ago, I would so join in on this. I know this may be weird, but mind if I join on this with vocals seeing as there probably won't be much interest for a race on vox?

Nice going jackass, this is a 2 year old thread that was just bumped by a spammer. Lmao, who knows, maybe you'll still find a rival? I do believe one Mr. BeachBum has 5 vox FGFCs none of which are Beatles. But yeah, you're an idiot and probably just shouldn't have posted here in the first place, jerk.

(lol jk you da best Alex)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
2003041 wrote:

Nice going jackass, this is a 2 year old thread that was just bumped by a spammer. Lmao, who knows, maybe you'll still find a rival? I do believe one Mr. BeachBum has 5 vox FGFCs none of which are Beatles. But yeah, you're an idiot and probably just shouldn't have posted here in the first place, jerk.

Meh, seeing as I haven't posted on here in forever (as you could probably tell), it isn't THAT bad a thing to have happened.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
MasterNobody wrote:
2003041 wrote:

Meh, seeing as I haven't posted on here in forever (as you could probably tell), it isn't THAT bad a thing to have happened.

We all know you haven't posted on here in a long time, but you still know the rules. I mean, what you did is something that you seriously could of avoided. You shall be classified as a spammer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:
2003041 wrote:
MasterNobody wrote:
2003041 wrote:

We all know you haven't posted on here in a long time, but you still know the rules. I mean, what you did is something that you seriously could of avoided. You shall be classified as a spammer.

I forgot to look for a date, alright? Let's just leave it and move on with our lives >_>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: