FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
REVIVALRY- Race to 450(?) FC's on RB1/2/3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
thewinnerisgeeg  
 




Joined: 25 Jun 2009
Posts: 1886

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
Let's do this.

I already have 392


Rules wrote:
2. All FC's must occur AFTER joining this rivalry. You are more than welcome to re-FC. Actually, you have to.


Someone didn't read the OP. =p If you still wanna do this, lemme know.


Oh. Well, I can do this passively!
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
TimEbaysball  
 




Joined: 09 Dec 2008
Posts: 2188
Location: Virginia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: REVIVALRY- Race to 450(?) FC's on RB1/2/3 Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
5. For the sake of this rivalry, NO PRO INSTRUMENTS. While they are nice FC's, there are 2 reasons for this decision. One is not everyone has pro-x instruments. The other reason is that the charts are slightly different.


PRO Drums are exactly the same chart except your hitting different pads where cymbals are.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tndrwarrior77 PSN Name: tndrwarrior77 Wii Friend Code: 103306957034
thewinnerisgeeg  
 




Joined: 25 Jun 2009
Posts: 1886

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: REVIVALRY- Race to 450(?) FC's on RB1/2/3 Reply with quote

TimEbaysball wrote:
2003041 wrote:
5. For the sake of this rivalry, NO PRO INSTRUMENTS. While they are nice FC's, there are 2 reasons for this decision. One is not everyone has pro-x instruments. The other reason is that the charts are slightly different.


PRO Drums are exactly the same chart except your hitting different pads where cymbals are.


No they aren't. charts are different in songs with disco flip, and in Science Genius Girl.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
2003041  
 




Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Posts: 1332
Location: Hyde Park, MA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
2003041 wrote:
thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
Let's do this.

I already have 392


Rules wrote:
2. All FC's must occur AFTER joining this rivalry. You are more than welcome to re-FC. Actually, you have to.


Someone didn't read the OP. =p If you still wanna do this, lemme know.


Oh. Well, I can do this passively!


So, I'm guessing you're in then?

thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
TimEbaysball wrote:
2003041 wrote:
5. For the sake of this rivalry, NO PRO INSTRUMENTS. While they are nice FC's, there are 2 reasons for this decision. One is not everyone has pro-x instruments. The other reason is that the charts are slightly different.


PRO Drums are exactly the same chart except your hitting different pads where cymbals are.


No they aren't. charts are different in songs with disco flip, and in Science Genius Girl


Yes, the disco flip was one reason and the pro keys was the other. The charts for some songs on pro keys are slightly easier IMO like Saturday Nights Alright (For Fighting). While there are chord changes in SNAFF, the number of total notes is significantly less.
_________________



thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
malkieriking  
 




Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 1700
Location: Dearborn, MI

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been in so I'll add mine soon. I haven't triex for FCs outside of guitar since this was still competetive, so I'll only have about 70 or so to add.

EDIT: Are the people who were in it earlier able to keep their old FCs? It is a revivalry, not a rivalry.
_________________

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: malkieriking
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Copyright © 2006-2018 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB