FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
REVIVALRY- Race to 450(?) FC's on RB1/2/3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100!!!!!!!!!! (178 total.)
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job! That's one I keep thinking I should have, but don't :-) (On a related note, I think I have a way of getting Man in the Box guitar with some luck, and I'm crazy close on Supreme Girl guitar, and I finally FCed Drain You guitar after all this time)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finally finished FCing RB1 imports on vocals (not all for the rivalry, it only took me, what, two years? To do what I probably could have done in 5-ish hours?), and that put me exactly at 200 for the rivalry (#200 was Wave of Mutilation vocals). We should get an OP update sometime - I know malkieriking is right behind me, too. Now I'm going to do some selective RB2 vocals where I have a shot at some OMBs.

Edit: Finishing the night at 211 FCs and 13 OMBFCs :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll update after Detective Conan. Sorry, I've been on another site a lot lately and also going for trophies in another game. I'll be good!!!

EDIT: Damn, you guys are way up there. Oh well, I haven't played in a while. I guess it's my "break/disinterest" time. It happens every once in a while where for about a week to a month I just lose interest in the games and then hop right back into it. It actually helps me improve my gameplay, believe it or not!

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for getting it updated (I didn't even realize right away, because you didn't bump for it :-) ). Less than 2 weeks before RB3 happens, and I'm going to get to 250 before then, one way or another. I'm amazed that I have 26 drum FCs now!
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi's pulling away, so I decided to start up seriously again. 200 now after a Shackler's Revenge drum FC.

EDIT: 201 after Epic D.
202 after You Oughta Know D.
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malkieriking wrote:
Kawigi's pulling away, so I decided to start up seriously again. 200 now after a Shackler's Revenge drum FC.

EDIT: 201 after Epic D.
202 after You Oughta Know D.

Nice! I added a few drum FCs myself today, I think that's where I've surprised myself the most here. I expected to end this rivalry with 5-10 drum FCs, and here I am with 31 and counting.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

update tomorrow.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
update tomorrow.

Or some other time...

5 to go - will I round out a couple more OMBs, or put it all into RB2 bass?
fivesecondepic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for spreadsheet updated, haven't had much time to play with school . I'll soon be distracted with RB3 though!!

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, to answer my previous rhetorical question:

#246 - Conventional Lover bass
#247 - Pump it Up bass
#248 - You Oughta Know bass (probably my favorite bass line in the game)
#249 - PDA drums
#250 - De-Luxe drums

What can I get to before RB3 comes out?
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump so 2K3 can update Kawigi reaching the ultimate goal.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am reviving this rivalry to get into FC'ing songs again. This will be on all instruments for RB1, RB2, and RB3. Let me know when if you want to sign up. Rivalry will start immediately when someone signs up.

thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's do this.

I already have 392

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
Let's do this.

I already have 392

Rules wrote:
2. All FC's must occur AFTER joining this rivalry. You are more than welcome to re-FC. Actually, you have to.

Someone didn't read the OP. =p If you still wanna do this, lemme know.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: