FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
REVIVALRY- Race to 450(?) FC's on RB1/2/3
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject: REVIVALRY- Race to 450(?) FC's on RB1/2/3 Reply with quote

I AM REVIVING THIS RIVALRY TO GET MYSELF BACK INTO FC'ING!

RULES:

1. Must be Rock Band 1, Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 On-Disc only songs. RB1 and RB2 songs may be played in Rock Band 3. (You lose 8[?] songs though)
2. All FC's must occur AFTER joining this rivalry. You are more than welcome to re-FC. Actually, you have to.
3. No pictures required for any FC's, but if you get a ridiculously insane FC (like Painkiller on Guitar), a picture is recommended.
4. If you get any song FC'ed with vocals (voxtar, bassvox, drumvox), it counts as two if you get both, one if you only get one. Again, picture is recommended, not required.
5. For the sake of this rivalry, NO PRO INSTRUMENTS. While they are nice FC's, there are 2 reasons for this decision. One is not everyone has pro-x instruments. The other reason is that the charts are slightly different.
6. You can FC any keyboard part on a keyboard or on a guitar. Not everyone owns a keyboard.
7. FC like hell!!! There's 225 songs between the three games, meaning 879 FC opportunities on all 5 instruments.
8. I won't stop this rivalry when the first person reaches 450(?) FC's. I'll keep it going so everyone left can keep trying for this goal.

I have made a Google spreadsheet to help keep track of your FC's. You will have your own tab. All songs are in alphabetical order. When you get a new FC, mark the box with an 'X'. I have set it up to count the X's and the totals. I will update the leaderboards 2 times per week on Saturday and either Tuesday or Wednesday. If you cannot access the page, just let me know and I'll update with what FC's you get.

LEADERBOARD

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream

Last edited by 2003041 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:40 am; edited 49 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All are guitar FC's. Brand new ones will have a +.
38. E-Pro
39. Rebel Girl
40. Nine In The Afternoon
41. PDA
42. Cool For Cats
43. Hello There
44. Today
45. That's What You Get
46. Spirit In The Sky
47. We Got The Beat
48. New Kid In School
49. Welcome To The Neighborhood +
50. White Wedding (Part 1)
51. Lump
52. Conventional Lover +
53. De-Luxe +
54. Shooting Star +
55. The Middle
56. American Woman
57. Livin' On A Prayer
58. One Way Or Another
59. A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
60. Go Your Own Way
61. Kids In America
Played Endless Setlist, only got to KIA before getting major headache.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB1 bass is going well so far, added 25 more:
In Bloom
Maps
Mississippi Queen
Time We Had
Here It Goes Again
Blitzkrieg Bop
Day Late, Dollar Short
Wave of Mutilation
I Think I'm Paranoid
Orange Crush
Seven
The Hand That Feeds
29 Fingers
Sabotage
Say It Ain't So
I'm So Sick
Learn to Fly
Go with the Flow
Detroit Rock City
Creep
Blood Doll
When You Were Young
Celebrity Skin
Electric Version
Gimme Shelter

That makes 40 RB1 guitar, 26 RB1 bass and 9 RB2 bass, 75 total.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

62. Creep V
63. (Don't Fear) The Reaper V

And nice going, Kawigi. Keep up with that. It's giving me much more motivation to try and stay ahead. Leaderboards updated.

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
62. Creep V
63. (Don't Fear) The Reaper V

And nice going, Kawigi. Keep up with that. It's giving me much more motivation to try and stay ahead. Leaderboards updated.

Additionally, my Rock Band 1 re-rampage has netted me about a million points in increase on guitar (and gotten me into the top 100 :-) ), and the existence of scores on drums (not really spending time on FCs on drums, just trying to pass everything and then maybe some effort will go into increasing the total star count). Just have Won't Get Fooled Again and then the bonus tour left there. And while this is the second time I've started RB1 expert bass, the first time I only got two tiers in and was focusing on 5-starring things (because I just couldn't seem to gold anything, let alone FC it back then :-p). Speaking of which, I've added 12 more RB1 bass over the last couple days:

Nightmare
Suffragette Cit
Black Hole Sun
I Get By
Main Offender
Reptilia
Epic
Outside
Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Dani California
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Paranoid

I think I'll start seeing some slightly more challenging ones soon, but I'm still optimistic about getting the first 8 tiers FCed.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 3 more VOX FC's, but can't remember what order, so I'll post now and edit the order tomorrow. (I'm a wee bit OCD )
Pretend We're Dead
Lazy Eye
Shoulder To The Plow
Almost had Lump and Drain You, definitely play more tomorrow.

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I broke 100 now :-)

16 more RB1 bass:
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Ballroom Blitz
Dead On Arrival
Brainpower
Vasoline
Next to You
Won't Get Fooled Again
Tom Sawyer
Foreplay/Long Time
Can't Let Go
Cherub Rock
Enter Sandman
Welcome Home
Timmy & TLOTU
Pleasure (Pleasure)
Train Kept A Rollin'

And my first drum FC for this rivalry (and my 3rd RB2 drums FC ever :-p):
The Middle

By my count, that's now:
RB1 guitar: 40
RB1 bass: 54
RB2 bass: 9
RB2 drums: 1
Total: 104

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, well I was focusing on drums all day today and kinda forgot about FC's on guitar and bass. I did get one though.
64. Pretend We're Dead V
65. Lazy Eye V
66. Shoulder To The Plow V
67. Hello There D

Kawigi wrote:
I guess I broke 100 now :-)

Congrats
Kawigi wrote:
And my first drum FC for this rivalry (and my 3rd RB2 drums FC ever :-p):

Trust me, I know that feeling. Hello There is only my 2nd drum FC and my first on RB2, though I think I can get Let There Be Rock.

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Hello There is only my 2nd drum FC and my first on RB2, though I think I can get Let There Be Rock.

w00t! That would be crazy for LTBR to be your second RB2 drum FC, not because there's anything in particular that you should miss, but because FCing it represents a great feat of consistency and endurance. I'm still amazed that I got a 1300 note streak on that song.

I pulled out the microphone last night and did the non-exportable tracks and a few others that I was ranked a bit lower on before, probably added 1000-ish points (which can be hard to do, when you're already top-50 on every song in RB1 :-) ).

Got 11 RB1 vocals FCs:
Paranoid (didn't beat my old score)
Enter Sandman (new 3rd-place score!)
Run to the Hills (Stupid "Yeah" thing after the solo is stupid.)
Cherub Rock (finally got 5 non-sucky squeezes in the same run!)
Gimme Shelter (Managed to FC it in a couple tries, but not beat my old score)
When You Were Young (not an easy song to FC on the RB1 engine)
Dani California (didn't beat my old score)
Welcome Home (tied with most of the other people now)
Here It Goes Again (finally got better squeezes)
Epic (Boo, no improvement)
Blitzkrieg Bop (gotta try glitching it again when you're in RB1 :-) )

Also added a new RB2 drum FC:
Eye of the Tiger

(Also choked on Psycho Killer and Shackler's Revenge )

And my first two RB1 drum FCs:
Blitzkrieg Bop
Here It Goes Again

Altogether that's:
RB1 vocals: 11
RB1 drums: 2
RB2 drums: 2
Total: 118 (107 in RB1!)

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
2003041 wrote:
Hello There is only my 2nd drum FC and my first on RB2, though I think I can get Let There Be Rock.

w00t! That would be crazy for LTBR to be your second RB2 drum FC, not because there's anything in particular that you should miss, but because FCing it represents a great feat of consistency and endurance. I'm still amazed that I got a 1300 note streak on that song.

I pulled out the microphone last night and did the non-exportable tracks and a few others that I was ranked a bit lower on before, probably added 1000-ish points (which can be hard to do, when you're already top-50 on every song in RB1 :-) ).

Got 11 RB1 vocals FCs:
Paranoid (didn't beat my old score)
Enter Sandman (new 3rd-place score!)

Nice.
Kawigi wrote:

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Time Out! Bruce Dickinson is the best singer Iron Maiden's ever had and part of that reason is the range he shows on those vocals. If you don't believe me that he's the best singer, listen to Wrathchild and tell me how un-inspired those vocals sound compared to 2 Minutes To Midnight.
Kawigi wrote:
Cherub Rock (finally got 5 non-sucky squeezes in the same run!)
Gimme Shelter (Managed to FC it in a couple tries, but not beat my old score)
When You Were Young (not an easy song to FC on the RB1 engine)
Dani California (didn't beat my old score)
Welcome Home (tied with most of the other people now)
Here It Goes Again (finally got better squeezes)
Epic (Boo, no improvement)
Blitzkrieg Bop (gotta try glitching it again when you're in RB1 :-) )

Also added a new RB2 drum FC:
Eye of the Tiger

(Also choked on Psycho Killer and Shackler's Revenge )

And my first two RB1 drum FCs:
Blitzkrieg Bop
Here It Goes Again

Altogether that's:
RB1 vocals: 11
RB1 drums: 2
RB2 drums: 2
Total: 118 (107 in RB1!)

If I keep focusing too much on our other rivalry, I may never ketchup. (Get it! <_<_> ) Luckily, I feel I've done enough in that rivalry to work on FC's for Bass and Guitar.

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Kawigi wrote:

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Time Out! Bruce Dickinson is the best singer Iron Maiden's ever had and part of that reason is the range he shows on those vocals. If you don't believe me that he's the best singer, listen to Wrathchild and tell me how un-inspired those vocals sound compared to 2 Minutes To Midnight.

Yes, I'm sure the Iron Maiden cover band's Bruce Dickinson impersonation portrays his skill and power as a front man extremely well. Still, phrases that end with talkies in RB1 have a strong tendency to be extremely difficult to hit for no reason other than that RB1's talky detection didn't really work.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
2003041 wrote:
Kawigi wrote:

Yes, I'm sure the Iron Maiden cover band's Bruce Dickinson impersonation portrays his skill and power as a front man extremely well. Still, phrases that end with talkies in RB1 have a strong tendency to be extremely difficult to hit for no reason other than that RB1's talky detection didn't really work.

I apologize if I misunderstood the context, but I love Iron Maiden as a metal band. I even do covers. They're one of my biggest influences for guitar. Plus it didn't help watching the Celtics get trashed last night.

malkieriking  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed your site has been my gold star cutoff site for over 6 months Kawigi. Its a great site. I'm up to 32 FCs (all on Guitar still) and I'll list them next post. I don't have my notebook right now, so I'll give songs this week.

Finally got the Modern Warfare 2 plat and finished Uncharted 2 on hard, so I should be playing Rockband more.
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is. Got two drums

19 So What'cha Want
20 We Got the Beat

And 22 guitar

21 Pretend We're Dead
22 White Wedding
23 Lump
24 Mountain Song (!)
25 Pinball Wizard (!)
26 Alex Chilton (!!)
27 The Middle
28 My Own Worst Enemy (ironically took longer than Alex Chilton)
29 Carry on Wayward Son (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
30 You Oughta Know
31 Conventional Lover
32 Kids in America
33 Bad Reputation
34 Hungry like the Wolf (another easy one that took a while)
35 Today
36 The Trees
37 Give it All
38 Feel the Pain (!!!)
39 Supreme Girl
40 Nine in the Afternoon
41 E-Pro (easiest FC ever)
42 Drain You (got solo 3* in a row, but couldn't get part before it)

More to come soon...
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malkieriking wrote:
I just noticed your site has been my gold star cutoff site for over 6 months Kawigi. Its a great site. I'm up to 32 FCs (all on Guitar still) and I'll list them next post. I don't have my notebook right now, so I'll give songs this week.

Thanks. I use my cutoffs site all the time as well :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: