FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NoVA ~ 6/1 + 6/3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xiloscient  

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: NoVA ~ 6/1 + 6/3 Reply with quote

This is much farther in advance. Excuse my Copy~Pasta of my Dad's post over from Rock Band Forums. >_>

Quote:
Crooked Tree Entertainment, LLC will be having a Rock Band Bar Nightâ„¢ event at two of Ned Devine's locations. The first event will be held at Ned Devine's in Herndon on June 1, 2010 from 9:00PM and end at 1:00AM. The second event will be held at Ned Devine's Centreville location on June 3, 2010 again at 9:00PM to 1:00AM.

All information can be found on our website's Events Calendar.

We hope to see you all there and "ROCK" this place as we did with O'Malley's Pub in Sterling, Virginia!

We had a blast the other day, and I hope to see a few more actual instrument players this time around. ^_^

EDIT: And once again, you must be 18+ to attend.
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! A Rock Band event I can actually go to!
crookedtreeent  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Thanks Xilo!! Reply with quote

Just wanted to make a correction in the time for the June 3rd event. The Rock Band Bar Nightâ„¢ event at the Ned Devine's Centreville, Virginia location will start at 7:00PM and will end at 11:00PM instead of what was mentioned in the original post.

This is the only change at this time. The Ned Devine's Herndon location is still on for 9:00P and will end at 1:00A.

Would like to see you come out Plat! As Xilo mentioned the event at O'Malley's Pub in Sterling everyone had a blast and most of the "Roadies" I had there, were playing the instruments, until later in the evening when others started to come out. All vids are on our web from this event, if anyone is interested to see what we setup and provide. (Media Page).

Either Xilo or I will update this post if necessary..

Thanks all and hope to see you at either of these venues (or both)!!

Edited: 05/09/2010
The age requirement to get into the pub and bar is 21+ and not 18 as specified in Xilo post.

Last edited by crookedtreeent on Sun May 09, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool time update. I'll definitely make one of them and they're both roughly the exact same distance from my house lol.
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be clear the age limit IS 18+ and not 21+?
crookedtreeent  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plat,

To get entry into these events you need to be 21+. We do not set these guidelines either the State of Virginia or the Pub Owner does.

We hope to have some events that cater to the under 21 crowd soon. Working on that side currently.
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright cool. Cause I'd really like some RB event I can go to. Damn 21 age restrictions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: