FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 - Visual Note Chart For Bass & Guitar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:17 am    Post subject: Rock Band 4 - Visual Note Chart For Bass & Guitar Reply with quote

Before we being, I would like to thanks bluzer at FoF for releasing the RB4 mid files and DarylZero for letting an obscure link on his ipather website still active to extract the note chart. Without this, these would have never seen the light of day !

So first of all, these note chart ARE NOT 100% perfect. Most of them are fine and accurate, but some of them have the ending cut short for whatever reason. I did modified some on the easier difficulties, but Hard and Expert are untouched. If you see a filename with "-COPY" at the end, that means I modified something. It could be the way the beats are shown and the ending. If you want, which would be greatly appreciated, use your paint skills and modify the image so it reflect the reality and send it back to me so I can update the proper package.

Secondly, I created most of the path for Easy/Medium for both instruments. I don't know how to properly format it in a single thread and I cannot link it for some reason, so just ask the link and i'll send it via pm for now. You can comment, post and suggest paths if you want, I'm cool with that. For Expert there's already this excellent thread, I suggest you pick a visit and continue there. https://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36762

Thirdly, if you see this DarylZero, best ideal scenario would be to add them to ipather of course. Your website is so useful, I don't know how to thank you enough for it !

Fourthly, Vocal and Drums are not something I play but if there's enough interest, I might extract them. Just ask !

So without further due, here's the files for both instruments.

Easy Bass see Path Thread Here
Medium Bass see Path Thread Here
Hard Bass
Expert Bass

Easy Guitar see Path Thread Here
Medium Guitar see Path Thread Here
Hard Guitar
Expert Guitar

Last edited by Cabanon on Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. If there's interest in extracting the vox charts I can write the paths on them (in case anyone cant read scorehero notation for whatever reason). Count me in as interested for that. Cheers
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I'll see what I can do. Could take a while tho as I have lot on my plate IRL these days.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seconded for wanting vocal charts, and I would also love drum charts as well if you have time to extract those. I stickied this thread.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I exchanged a couple of emails with DarylZero. I'm not sure somethign will ever come out of this as he's the brain behind ipather, he's not sure how the format works and he's as pationate as he was with this.

I'll try to extract Vocal & Drum. I ahve more free time as sports are in total lockdown here and all 3 kids have nothing to do during weekend. that means more free time for us but also some chores that were always pushed to later that needs to be done.

Can't give a time frame but i'll do it eventually.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally finished correcting all image on Easy/Medium on both Guitar and Bass. It took forever but this part is done. If any of you want to help and correct Hard & Expert, that would be nice. Or else, just tell me the base score (FC and no OD used) and I'll do the correction myself.

Here's a list of songs I know that needs correction on GUITAR, most likely the very last held note is cut short on the image.

A Passage to Bangkok
Ain't Messin' Around
Albert
All Over You
At Night In Dreams
Cedarwood Road
Fever
Follow You Down
Free Falling
Friday I'm In Love
Hail to the King
Halls of Valhalla
Light Up The Night
Milwaukee
Spiders
Superunkown
Suspicious Mind
The One I Love
The Seeker
The Warrior
Toys in the Attic
What's Up
You Make Loving Fun

Here's a list of songs I know that needs correction on BASS, most likely the very last held note is cut short on the image.

A Passage to Bangkok
All Over You
At Night In Dreams
Cedarwood Road
Free Falling
Friday I'm In Love
Hail to the King
Halls of Valhalla
Lazaretto (what's the note AFTER the BRE ?)
LIght the Fuse
Milwaukee
Spiders
Suspicious Mind
The Impression That I Get
The One I Love
The Seeker
The Warrior
You Make Loving Fun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small update on Easy Bass, I had to fix the following issues, so if you're looking at path and had the previous files, delete it and get the new one for more accuracy.

Cold Clear Light
The first note at Measure 96 and Measure 194 were not part of the OD in-game.

Dream Genie
The first note at Measure 52. Measure 102 and Measure 218 were not part of the OD in-game.

Halls of Valhalla
The first note at Measure 74. Measure 153, Measure 252 and Measure 275 were not part of the OD in-game.

Little White Church
The second Yellow note at Measure 52 was not present in-game. I removed it and corrected all the scoring.

Toys in the Attic
The first note at Measure 64 was not part of the OD in-game.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small update on Medium Bass, I had to fix the following issues, so if you're looking at path and had the previous files, delete it and get the new one for more accuracy.

You Make Loving Fun
The 3rd Red at Measure 76 was not part of the OD in-game.

Birth In Reverse
The first note at Measure 31 and Measure 86 were not part of the OD in-game.

Halls of Valhalla
The first note at Measure 74. Measure 153, Measure 252 and Measure 275 were not part of the OD in-game.

Dead Black (Heart of Ice)
The first note at Measure 176 and Measure 230 were not part of the OD in-game.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small update on Easy Guitar & Medium Guitar. I had to fix the following issues, so if you're looking at path and had the previous files, delete it and get the new one for more accuracy.

Easy Guitar:

Lazaretto
BRE was incomplete. added missing part and note to hit + base score.

Toys in the Attic
The first note at Measure 54 and Measure 145 were not part of the OD in-game.

Medium Guitar:

Dead Black (Heart of Ice)
The first note at Measure 160 was not part of the OD in-game.

Toys in the Attic
The first note at Measure 54 was not part of the OD in-game.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you send me these MID files?
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venxm wrote:
Could you send me these MID files?

any reason ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: