FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Top 100 Hardest Bass FCs (Update: June 28th, 2012)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand-master wrote:
Also i'm surprised that Nihilanth isn't on the list. It's only been FC'd by 3 people since it's release a year and a half ago, and although it isn't all that hard, it's long and solo 9 to the outro is easy to choke on if you don't know the tempo.

I actually discussed it with BOD at one point and I'm planning to find it a spot.

The amount of FCs has no bearing on anything, especially with a song like Nihilanth, where no one even wants to play it. >__>

EDIT: just remembered, Subterfuge is probably low-end, it's got a lot of 14.33nps strumming bursts, and is a slight endurance challenge. It's not harder than OGAP though. (That's only a little slower and is way longer.)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Creatures ov Deception should be on this list. Right above RttH (OV) would be a good spot, but anywhere near that would do because of the gallop intro..
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
I think Creatures ov Deception should be on this list. Right above RttH (OV) would be a good spot, but anywhere near that would do because of the gallop intro..

100% disagree. While it can be silly, there's nothing in that makes it harder than Rude Mood which is like 99th on the list or something (too lazy to check)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingyami3 wrote:
expertwin wrote:

100% disagree. While it can be silly, there's nothing in that makes it harder than Rude Mood which is like 99th on the list or something (too lazy to check)

The bolded part proves the insignificance of your opinion. loljk

Either way, as I said the galloping intro makes it worthy of being in this list. It's even faster than either RttH.

voidedalive2x wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
kingyami3 wrote:
expertwin wrote:

The bolded part proves the insignificance of your opinion. loljk

Either way, as I said the galloping intro makes it worthy of being in this list. It's even faster than either RttH.

I don't think it's a worthy list entry. The galloping is fast enough that the timing window can be abused, and it never really repeats later in the song. If you can get past the intro, it's kind of tricky but never really hard.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:

No.
Run To The Hills has galloping that is more complex & goes throughout the entire song. Creatures is a simple pattern at a slowish pace.
I probably wouldn't even put it in the top 200 myself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creatures ov Deception was on the list at one point, but as of the most recent round of bottom 25 voting, it fell off (and I don't think it was even close).

Anyway the intro to CoD is maybe a little bit harder than doing RttH for the same amount of time, but RttH continues that for a whole song (plus the bridge which is harder) and CoD the rest of the song is a lot easier. Endurance is not an issue for CoD like it is for RttH. Also, it's at the beginning, so if you screw it up you can just restart right there.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I understand where you're all coming from.

So Creatures ov Deception will not be on the list.

voidedalive2x wrote:
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
So Creatures ov Deception will not be on the list.

Again, it WAS on the list. Harder songs pushed it off.

And as someone who has FCed every single Iron Maiden song as well as Creatures, I'll say right now that Can I Play With Madness is a harder FC.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess it isn't that hard.

Though I think Foxey Lady should be on here because of the outro. Then again, I am bad at fast strumming.

voidedalive2x wrote:
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:

Though I think Foxey Lady should be on here because of the outro. Then again, I am bad at fast strumming.

No way in hell. One simple streak of medium speed strumming doesn't make it difficult enough.
I mean hell, Nosophoros bass is full of streaks faster than that outro through the entire song, and it is 4th from the bottom.

Also inv4der, I didn't get Devoid of Thought, pretty sure Tim did.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
expertwin wrote:

No way in hell. One simple streak of medium speed strumming doesn't make it difficult enough.
I mean hell, Nosophoros bass is full of streaks faster than that outro through the entire song, and it is 4th from the bottom.

Pretty much this.

Anyone have any suggestions that are legitimately worthy of candidacy?

I'll work on a new version soon either way, but unless something major is pointed out it'll probably be a pretty minor update.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Also inv4der, I didn't get Devoid of Thought, pretty sure Tim did.

not that it matters a whole lot, but GHReaper got 1st but deleted all his accounts

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
Xenigma  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No placement off the top of my head, but 77345_018 struck me as list-worthy thanks to the solos.

Blakeison2112  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaism should be swaped with XIV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 61 of 64

Jump to: