FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Top 100 Hardest Bass FCs (Update: June 28th, 2012)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embedded is a fairly short song (3:43) but there is a lot of stuff going on here. The main sticking point is the 3 note (triplet?) strings. Attached to most of these is a few notes of strumming at a not fast pace. Later in the song there are some fairly tricky hopo strings that damce you around the frets.The only other hard part are the gallops near the end, nothing unmanageable, but you need to stay on your toes for them.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOmyA wrote:
Really surprised at no mention of You Got Me Floatin' on the list. The bridge is easily one of the most random sections yet. I wouldn't place it that high (maybe 40's) but I think it deserves a mention. There's also other hard songs from Axis: Bold as Love such as One Rainy Wish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov_CSanno (1:22)

Maybe honorable mentions?

The basic list was made by me from my own experiences, so songs I haven't played or heard about won't be on it. I had seen a lot of FAFCs of Axis on bass in the first few days, so I assumed nothing was that hard on it. (And to be honest what I've seen of that song wasn't that hard either. :/)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare: huh. Are you sure we're both talking about measures 153 and 154? Because that's what I calculated NPS for.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, American Music is hard as fuck. I sightread -1'd Take No Prisioners and I can't even get over 96% on the outro of this shit.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Want You(She's So Heavy) should definately be put above Helter Skelter. I have 43/44bass FCs for TBRB. That one left would be I Want You. Honestly Helter Skelter is just a strummy song with a little burst of orange at the end. I Want You on the other hand is long has one weird little strummy section (not fast just weird) and the hard part is at the end. IWY's outro is way harder then Helter Skelter's orange burst.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
bclare: huh. Are you sure we're both talking about measures 153 and 154? Because that's what I calculated NPS for.

Yes. bpm is like 230 and it's 16ths, so (16/4)(230/60) = ~11

Whoops. not 16ths, it's 8th triplets. But still, (12/4)(230/60) = 3*3.8 which is a little under 12 NPS to start, and it slows a tiny bit. Anyway it's not super fast.
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say, um, for BYOB, you c/p'd the description for LTBR (Live).

Speaking of descriptions, with all due respect you might want to write some different than mine (i.e. that I don't own Club Foot and you've FC'd it).

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaosfreak07 wrote:
Say, um, for BYOB, you c/p'd the description for LTBR (Live).

Speaking of descriptions, with all due respect you might want to write some different than mine (i.e. that I don't own Club Foot and you've FC'd it).

I swear I've fixed those already. :/

I'll do that now.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:
Dude, American Music is hard as fuck. I sightread -1'd Take No Prisioners and I can't even get over 96% on the outro of this shit.

Oh, if only we had paid attention!

Lol, I might make my friend buy it so I can try it without violating my parents Xbox agreement lol. I wanna see exactly how hard this thing is to play.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know its up there as In Memory by Excruciating Thoughts in the unFC'd song list, but you left off the band name in the list.

I would have written the band names out like that, the way you have it listed, but I can't cause it drives my OCD crazy

Also, it seems to me that American Music should be higher if it is unFC'd thus far. However, seeing as I have not played the chart (nor am I planning on it), I will leave it to the people that have played it to argue about it.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s2kmatt wrote:
I know its up there as In Memory by Excruciating Thoughts in the unFC'd song list, but you left off the band name in the list.

I would have written the band names out like that, the way you have it listed, but I can't cause it drives my OCD crazy

Well, I just did that for exactness (I mean, who'd list Double Trouble after Stevie Ray Vaughan? )

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
s2kmatt wrote:

Well, I just did that for exactness (I mean, who'd list Double Trouble after Stevie Ray Vaughan? )

Me, lol. I also know it was redundant and unnecessary (and inv4der didn't put these up apparently he did note it lol) but I put cover next to GGaHT and RttH (again, my OCD...)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't put anything next to GGaHT and only put RB1 next to its version.

s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
I didn't put anything next to GGaHT and only put RB1 next to its version.

I'm confused Are you talking about the original listing that inv4der copy/pasted? Or am I just completely missing something

I sent inv4der a list of all the band names with this kind of format (obviously he changed it to suit his purposes):
Abnormality - Visions

For GGaHT and RttH, it was like this:
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills (cover)

I used the full name for each band/song (including WtLwB and SRVaDT).

Sorry for all this confusion...I think it might be the sleep deprivation.

But yes, to answer your earlier question about who would write out SRVaDT...I would. After that I'm not sure what happened in the lines of communication lol

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the interest of being OCD I'm pretty sure the most correct way to write the name of the Run to the Hills cover is simply Run to the Hills. It is easily differentiated from the master because the master is called Run to the Hills (Original Version). Just like Tom Sawyer and Tom Sawyer (Original Version). I don't know why everyone thinks it's necessary to put (cover) after it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 2 of 64

Jump to: