FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Competitive Score Tracking

View previous topic :: View next topic  
radoaos  

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Competitive Score Tracking Reply with quote

JC-

I've thought about this for a few months now, and I think this is something that would help get the competitiveness back in RB DLC.

A lot of people complain because the DLC score tracking is just a huge list of 1000+ songs. Why not break the songs up by artist? or by pack? or by album?

Now I'm no good with website stuff, so I have no idea how big of a task that would be. However I do think it would be really cool.

Think about it. Score tracking for all Foo Fighters songs? Score tracking for Rust in Peace? What about Mayhem Pack score tracking? This way someone could say, 1st place all Foo Fighters! and you could go to the score tracking page, and sort it by artist, and BOOM, that guy has first in all Foo Fighters songs!

Just an idea man. I decided to say something when I finally fc'd the red part of girl's not grey in practice mode last night. I would like to be able to sort out all the people who've fc'd all the AFI songs.

Thanks for the fun site. Hope you take a gander at this thread.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I am not JC, it's possible he might direct you here:

http://scorehero.uservoice.com/
iammax  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it'd be awesome if we could group it up by Pack/Date. Well, I'd care about that more ingame, honestly, but it'd be cool on SH too.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestions and a good idea. I definitely agree that something needs to be done to make score management more.. manageable. Creating flexible song groupings is part of the new schema that will take effect with the long-delayed but still-planned SH rewrite.

At that time we'd be able to create any number of groupings (genre, artist, album, pack, release date, etc.), so I'd say it's a safe bet to look forward to something fairly close to this in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: