FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pup: "Freewill (Vault Edition)" Expert OMB FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you get Caught In A Mosh? Only got that standing between me and a RB3 FGFC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed you don't have any FGFCs on Lego Rock Band. C'mon, Kody, you can totally get a OMBFGFC on that game!
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Rock Band 4 and an Xbox One for Christmas. Woo!

FC #1 - Superunknown
Video

I FCed Solo 1 on my second run of the song (and choked late in the second solo...). Wasn't too hard, actually, but was a bit of a grind due to a brief mental block I had on Solo 1.

---

FC #2 - Dead Black (Heart of Ice)
Video (coming soon)

If I sucked at strumming lanes, this would probably be the hardest FC for me; but since I don't, this is probably the easiest of the top five for me.

---

FC #3 - Metropolis - Part 1: "The Miracle and the Sleeper"
Video (coming soon)

This was my first FC of Solo 1, so it's a good thing I didn't choke.

---

FC #4 - Hail to the King

All A7X FCed (again). Had dumb misses on this one that really should not have happened.

---

FC #5 - Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo

Had many dumb misses and chokes on this one, including one after the Big Rock Ending (curse you, bad attention span!).

-----

The remaining two songs of the top five -- "Dream Genie" and "Halls of Valhalla" -- have both been giving me issues for different reasons; hopefully they don't stand for too long.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC #6 - Caught Up in You
I FCed this song twice before I found out my phone's micro SD card was corrupted. Lovely.

FC #7 - Start a Band
Sightread FC. Fun song, admittedly, though I'm not the biggest country fan.

FC #8 - That Smell
Also a sightread FC. Neat.

FC #9 - Centuries
Sightread, and thank god for that because I absolutely fucking hate this song.

FC #10 - You Make Loving Fun
Sightread.

FC #11 - Friday I'm in Love
Would have likely been sightread if I didn't have broken note bug come up.

FC #12 - A Passage to Bangkok
FCed on the third run, I think. The trill in the solo screwed me up on my sightread.

FC #13 - Miracle Man
Hardest non-Impossible tier FC I've gotten so far. Trill lanes everywhere...

FC #14 - Dream Genie
Video

In my opinion, this is the hardest guitar FC in RB4. Just a general pain in the ass to play that also happens to be a trial of stamina and concentration. Mercifully, this run was the first FC I had up to the second solo, so I'm really glad the grind wasn't as bad as it could have been. The only one of the big five I have remaining is "Halls of Valhalla", but I'm holding off on that until I revise the micro SD issue.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
slashn0  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:

FC #13 - Miracle Man
Hardest non-Impossible tier FC I've gotten so far. Trill lanes everywhere...

hehe, yep. the lane placement in this game is 10/10 sometimes. :P awesome job on dream genie as well!

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band 4
Expert Guitar FGFC

FULL ALBUM

Video

This FGFC was, overall, pretty easy compared to the other numbered entries I've FGFCed (2 and 3). I saved "Halls of Valhalla" for last since I knew I would be able to record today. Sure enough, I got the FC within ten minutes (funny considering I ground for over an hour and a half to no avail a few days before).

Hardest FC: "Dream Genie"
Easiest FC: Probably "Centuries"
Most surprising sightread FC: "Mainstream Kid" (runner-up: "No One Like You")
Hardest non-Devil tier FC: "Toys in the Attic" (runners-up: "Miracle Man" and "Cold Clear Light")

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job! How close are you to a guitar FSFC?

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slashn0 wrote:
Awesome job! How close are you to a guitar FSFC?

Wouldn't really be feasible considering I can't get the AC/DC export. :P

Besides that, I still have yet to FGFC RB1, Beatles, and Lego (also, Blitz, if that counts). I've already FCed everything that's hard in Beatles and Lego, but never really got back to them.

FurySH  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caught the halls of valhalla video, very nicely done, awesome song

PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight, I not only finally FGFCed The Beatles after procrastinating on it for ages, but did it in the form of a speedrun!

https://www.twitch.tv/puppetmaster9/v/64687142

A lot of this was played by sight due to me not remembering many charts, as such, this is very improvable; by at least 20 minutes, in fact. Time losses ranged from bad menuing (due to a combination of inexperience and being distracted by the PC), and dumb misses of varying degrees ("Back in the U.S.S.R.", "Dear Prudence", "Here Comes the Sun", and "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" in particular). On the bright side, some of the harder songs were FCed first try, particularly "Taxman" and "I Me Mine".

I definitely plan on bopping time this in the future. It is a first run after all.

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun May 08, 2016 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGvZgIpvIeE

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the hell that is amazing
ES942  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn dude!! The Dream Genie FC is still the most impressive to me though, haha. Haven't even gotten 5* yet
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I have some catching up to do.

I recently got the wired PDP adapter. With that I can finally play drums in Rock Band 4. I've neglected this thread for a while, so I have some catching up to do. The following accomplishments are in chronological order, starting with...

I Ain't Superstitious - Expert Guitar FC

VIDEO

I actually FCed this song twice. My first FC was on stream and scored exactly 1 point higher than my ReFC. But I had to ReFC due to the VoD being muted and the lack of any way for me to record while streaming. No biggie though, it was bad quality anyway. Definitely one of my better guitar FCs.

Tornado of Souls - Expert Guitar FC

VIDEO

This took a few days after I finally found a method for Solo B. I had one choke towards the very end of the solo (past the hard bit), but thankfully nothing else. Bad chart.

High Road - Expert Drums FC

VIDEO

This was my first FC after getting the wired adapter. Needed to keep that all Mastodon Songs FC title.

Guns of Summer - Expert Drums FC

VIDEO

Long overdue. Honestly, this song is noticeably easier in Rock Band 4's engine, to the point where I wasn't even nervous in the outro. Glad to get this song off of my shoulders regardless, especially since I outsqueezed Kyle for the 1st place spot.

Hot For Teacher - Expert Drums FC

Currently going for an OMB FC of this, so no posted video yet. Wasn't all that bad, honestly.

Space Truckin' - Expert Drums FC

I didn't record this one (I was just playing casually), but good to have this one done.

Dream Genie - Expert Drums FC!

VIDEO

I'm so glad to get this song done; it's 1st place too! I choked after Jam 2C four times before FCing it. I'll be working on "Dead Black (Heart of Ice)" and "Metropolis Pt. 1 - The Miracle and the Sleeper" in the near future, as well as (hopefully) a Bass and Vocals FC of this song for the OMB FC.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 49 of 50

Jump to: