FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pup: "Freewill (Vault Edition)" Expert OMB FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

I've been sitting at 62/63 on Keys for so long I can't even give a proper time frame. I intended to do this FC after "Beast and the Harlot" drums as a way to displace potential stress and as a celebratory occasion, but I got impatient and simply got it out of the way.

That makes four out of five FGFCs, with only one drum FC blocking my One Man Band FGFC. Whether I'll try for "Beast and the Harlot" in the near future is uncertain (as I really hate grinding on a song that's practically total luck with an ION set), but I'm not willing to give up quite yet.

(And yes, a video will be posted soon for the Keys FGFC, as with all of my other Rock Band 3 FGFCs.)

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Glad to see we're both just completely down to Beast and the Harlot now.

I recently went out and bought an Alesis Drum I/O Trigger & a MIDI Pro Adapter to remove the Ion limit in RB3. I have the adapter, but the trigger is being held in customs for an additional handling fee that I can't afford to pay until next week.

I really, really feel you deserve this accomplishment more than I do, so if you're going to be the first to OMBFGFC RB3, not to be blunt, you need to do it soon. You've been so damn close to this achievement for like 2 years that I feel it would be unfair to take it from you, but alas, with my drum shit coming, I'm more motivated than ever to take it out once everything is here.

Best of luck man.
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:

That makes four out of five FGFCs, with only one drum FC blocking my One Man Band FGFC. Whether I'll try for "Beast and the Harlot" in the near future is uncertain (as I really hate grinding on a song that's practically total luck with an ION set), but I'm not willing to give up quite yet.

(And yes, a video will be posted soon for the Keys FGFC, as with all of my other Rock Band 3 FGFCs.)

you deserve this OMBFGFC more than anyone, dude. I really hope you FC BatH soon.

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Roundabout will forever taunt me with that damn -2 or so I had before my Strat crapped out on me.

Good job, Pup. You can get Beast if Nolan can.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
slashn0  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
And Roundabout will forever taunt me with that damn -2 or so I had before my Strat crapped out on me.

at least you didn't choke keyboard solo 1 lol

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolio. I think it was well established that this would be a cakewalk FC, but the fact that it's official is great. Good luck on BatH, it'll fall soon!

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Congrats and gl with getting the OMBFGFC.[/quote]

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtP0hNR0ebo

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
slashn0  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, I was proud of FCing that myself.

PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for "Rize of the Fenix" FCs

Guitar FC 1st Place

Drums FC 1st Place

PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I Still Believe" OMB FC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHnrPoJFtug

PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I Ain't Superstitious" Chorus 2 FC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SOswsRf6Qo

Probably the hardest section I've ever hit on guitar. Full song FC depends on if I can actually build consistency on it (it was hard enough just doing it once ).

slashn0  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicely done

inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a while since I've done this.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video

Yay.

I've been working on a Rock Band 2 Full Game FC. At the moment I have 79 out of 84 FCs; the ones I'm missing are "Bodhisattva", "Shoulder to the Plow", "Battery", "Panic Attack", and "Visions". Here's hoping I don't run into much more trouble going for the remaining five.

The songs I've FCed so far are all documented; however, it's in a format that can't be uploaded (.bmp), so at the moment, I'm waiting until I actually have the FGFC before I sit down and convert all of them one by one to .png.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 46 of 50

Jump to: