FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pup: "Freewill (Vault Edition)" Expert OMB FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alas, while grinding "Cry Thunder", my Stratocaster's strum bar has suddenly become partially detached. Is this the end of my guitar's run?

NOPE.

It still works, surprisingly. Seriously; this thing should have been dead by now. I blame witchcraft. That being said, I was able to use it for the next few runs, the last of which finally being "the urn".

It took a while to finally figure out a good method for the trill lanes in "Gtr Solo" (I anchor red and blue, elbow strum the first trill lane, tap the oranges, elbow strum the last blue, and tap the yellows). After that, it was a matter of not choking. That being said, it took quite a few runs past that first trill to finally get an FC. I'm very glad I got it though, as it's definitely my best Guitar FC in quite a while.

And yes, I'll go for an OMB FC (which would be second ever behind ScorpionKing310), but not until tomorrow. I already FCed drums yesterday, so I have what should be the easier instruments left (then again, drums are already easy as is).

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job! It's a Dragonforce song. What more can I say?
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! I should grind out Cry Thunder, but I'm a lazy panda, but great job on it! Easily the funnest chart I would say from a Dragonforce song, not too impossible, but just hard enough!
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd ever behind Scorpionking310. None outside of Guitar were really all that difficult, but Guitar is more than enough for me to be proud about this.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63

Last edited by PuppetMaster9 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've given up on this song for the moment haha, those stupid trill lanes in "gtr solo" are just stupid. Nice job with the OMBFC.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Guitar FC turned into a OMBFC pretty quickly.
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A Christmas Rock Medley"
One Man Band FC

Video Link

I actually OMB FCed this song over a year ago, and even had picture documentation, but due to unfortunate circumstances I wasn't able to put a video together that year. That changed this year though.

Rust in Peace
Full Album Drums FC

"Tornado of Souls" was quite the prick in the past, but it went down really easily once I got back to it. I didn't miss the Bridge fill once in Practice, and I got the FC on my first run. It's a very overdue album FC, but one I'm glad I have over with.

"Jessica"
Drums FC

Nothing too bad, but FCing past the Keyboard Solo was something that irked me whenever I played a run of this song. I FCed past it and consequently FCed the whole song on my first try of the day though, so that's over with. I'll do an OMB FC in a little while when I feel motivated.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This is Exile"
Expert Drums Gold Stars!! (RB2)

One foot/pedal. Amazed I was finally able to do this. I recently finally got the hang of the intro for the most part, and was even able to FC the whole section in one of the runs I had. The only section I have yet to FC is Pre-Chorus 1 (the retarded fill before the first set of blasts), and I doubt I'll able to hit that for a long time. Still really happy about this. Video Link

"Seventh Son of a Seventh Son"
Expert Drums FC!

The roll in the middle of the song is an absolute pain. I found out however that having my TV turned way up made it easier for me to concentrate and retain my combo. The first run I had keeping that in mind was a choke just five seconds before the end of the roll; the second was a full song FC. There were no chokes after the roll, which I'm extremely thankful for. When I get "Rime of the Ancient Mariner", the whole pack, and the Iron Maiden Masters would pretty much be done on Drums.

Also, I should mention that my Strat's strum bar is officially busted. At the moment I'm using a Les Paul that I modded with components of my old WoRtar, but the frets are still unlubricated and somewhat finicky despite my D.I.Y., the blue fret especially. I've FCed the solos of the remaining Iron Maiden songs on it (I already FCed "Flight of Icarus" on the Strat, which takes care of the hardest one), so there's still hope I can OMB FC the Maiden Epics. Once that's over with, I might sporadically grind "Run to the Hills" on Drums, and if by some miracle I FC that, I'll buy the "Number of the Beast" cover and take care of that for All Iron Maiden Songs OMB FC.

Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck with some of the guitar songs in the pack. those trill lanes are so fucking annoying. also, still surprised you haven't gotten the rb1 rtth. is it because of no breakneck + tempo changes?

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a master of yellow notes. Fantastic work.
I remember listening to that song with an ear for charting when the pack was being announced and just thinking "oh god poor drummers" during the bridge. Best of luck with the rest of the Maiden stuff, I'm sure you can tackle it if you put in as much hard work as you've already shown with the first Maiden pack.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy, people!

After a half-year hiatus, I've finally returned.

For my return, I decided to try my hand at customs. The first one I really got good at was "Telos" by Between the Buried and Me.

Video Link

More info is in the video description.

BeastinIsMyGame  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see you back in action Pup! It's about time you got around to BatH anyway :p That Telos run is quite sexy btw
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BeastinIsMyGame PSN Name: smarock
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive FC thar, Pup.

Also, I saw the vid description, and yeah, I can totally understand about getting bored of Rock Band. It just feels so tedious and boring when you've done it for a long time. That and there's no new DLC. Glad to see you aren't completely dead, though.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
slashn0  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
Hi.

Hey. Nice fc.

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 45 of 50

Jump to: