FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pup: "Freewill (Vault Edition)" Expert OMB FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gogo all Iron Maiden songs OMB! I assume you've done all of the Epics on drums, given your signature?
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work with the Maiden FCs, msot of them are indeed tricky, to say the least. and Congrats on In the Wake of Evolution OMB, I saw a few chokes that you had on vid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
Gogo all Iron Maiden songs OMB! I assume you've done all of the Epics on drums, given your signature?

Oh, uh. Actually I don't have the Epics yet. But I do plan on buying them along with Rock Band: Blitz.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
Oh, uh. Actually I don't have the Epics yet. But I do plan on buying them along with Rock Band: Blitz.
I won't get on your case about it AFAIK only Rime is tricky (for an IM song) because it's 14 minutes long, but even then, I think the whole pack is a lot easier.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

epic drums aren't difficult at all. you'll get them in no time. guitar charts are pretty fucking hard though. you should be able to get it, but the trill lanes and charting might be annoying.

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup the guitar is definitely the instrument you should worry about when going for the epics
some pretty tricky stuff in there
drums should be very easy for you
the only songs that are actually hard are Rime which is very long and has fills at the end and Seventh Son with that really long and fast yellow roll
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing some Blitz for a while, and despite my undying frustration at the bullshit coin system, the actual game outside of that is fantastic. I've GSed "Selkies" and "Ghost of Perdition", but my real accomplishment in the game just happened twenty minutes ago.

This took quite a lot of runs (which of course meant I had to play songs Power-less every now and then, to my chagrin). The moment the GS chime dinged is so unbelievable that I won't disclose it until I upload the video.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a sightread. I figured Super Guitar would be the only logical way to go here considering all of the dead space on Drums.

PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasted Years

Run to the Hills (Original Version)

Powerslave

Aces High

2 Minutes to Midnight

The Trooper

Number of the Beast (Original Version)

Can I Play With Madness

The Clairvoyant

Fear of the Dark (Live)

Iron Maiden (Live)

I'm only missing "Hallowed Be Thy Name (Live)", and it's only on Guitar. I've had a few misses past the solo strumming, so I'm definitely able to get it. Once that's down, so's the whole pack.

Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the biggest advice i can give you for hallowed be thy name is to use the HOPOs (if you don't already). it makes things a lot easier

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaftedofadown wrote:
the biggest advice i can give you for hallowed be thy name is to use the HOPOs (if you don't already). it makes things a lot easier

The strumming isn't the main issue for me, it's the second half of the solo that I have trouble getting through, primarily because of nerves.

Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh well in that case, best of luck

BigFatBob wrote:
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S FINALLY DONE.

Larger size

Wow. It took nearly two years since I FCed the pack on Drums, but I finally achieved the full pack OMB FC. I'm stunned really. "Hallowed Be Thy Name (Live)" was easily the toughest Guitar FC for me, and it was a great FC to mark the achievement on.

I may download the Maiden Epics Pack in the future to see if I have the chops to OMB FC all of the masters. "All Songs" isn't happening unless I FC the cover of "Run to the Hills" on Drums (which is unlikely to happen due to the engine), but even if I don't get further, I'll perfectly okay with I already have accomplished.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME, MAN! Simply amazing.

I still think you ought to try for RttH (CV), though. Having all but that is certainly no mean feat, but I believe you should have some sort of closure on all this.

But whatevs, it's up to you. For now, just bask in how awesome you are now.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is actually one of the best multi-instrumentalist achievements i've seen around here. way to go man!

BigFatBob wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 43 of 50

Jump to: