FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Yami: 891 OMBs! INDIANS OMB!!! o___o
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude liek wat

I love that "suddenly got better" feeling, it's a common phenomenon. I feel like time off gives us time to clear our heads of mental blocks and stuff like that built up over time.

You've inspired me to pick up my guitar again today. Problem is I haven't gotten better in about 2 years LOL!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon Master Megals- Thanks rofl. I suppose that I could be Tim, provided that I had just as many songs. I might even be able to get ahead of him. O_O

Beli and pizzzapizza- Thx d00d

Long Lost Lefty- Ya! I posted it in a thread a while back, I think too. Nah, I haven't FCd Aqualung yet. It'll likely be very soon though. It's just a matter of getting better at the outro since I'm wildly inconsistent. Thanks I was planning on doing it on Pro, too O_O!

Malki- Thanks and yeah, I had so many -1s and stupid misses so it was an inevitable FC. Maybe, sometimes it doesn't work though. D: Also, I didn't tell you this being our #1 fan, I'm going to tell you that you MIGHT see something very soon.

Rich- ROFL, thank you for the instructions. Also no, no 1k OMBs... unless I get some sort of funding.

Terj- LMFAO TIEM 4 JERRY

I don't feel like this warrants a bump but you never know when Mr. Lefty will come and go so I wanted to get a reply in before he disappears again. This took a little longer than I would have liked but it's cool. Got optimal too. Just Dissident Aggressor (spelling?) drums left for that live 3 pack OMB. Whatever. Lots of IDFK in this bump but a lot of fun stuff planned.

New OMBs:
856. Eat Me Alive (Live)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize in advance if the image is hilariously large; I'm in a rush and I don't have the time to resize it. This was the first time that I've picked up a guitar controller in nearly a month (I thought it was 2 but I remembered that I OMBFAFCd Doolittle xD). It was literally the 1st song I played today and on the 1st try so it's still an amazingly bullshit FC. Anyway, thats 4/5 Blitz FGFCs.

I also finally got my all SSPU OMB with Sort Of and conquered One Armed Scissor, another longtime nemesis of mine. I also managed to choke Roundabout and reverse choke No One Knows, so trust that I'll have those done pretty soon.

New OMBs:
857. Sort Of
858. One Armed Scissor

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingyami3 wrote:
and conquered One Armed Scissor, another longtime nemesis of mine.

Hehe, I've been knocking out some songs that gave me some serious trouble too I love the SSPU all songs OMBFC!

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leftybr0- Yea and it feels great to finally to get them out of the way, too. Thanks!

I got Burnout last Monday (what's with everyone FCing it this week?) after about a half hour of practice, half hour of frustration, and an hour of grinding. I also got 21st Century Digital Boy on my first run today. First time hitting the outro, too! lmfao

Anyway, I've said I'm doing clean up before but this time I really am. I'm just going down my songs, by difficulty, playing the ones that I haven't, then documenting whether I think I get them or not and then I go back and get them if I didn't the first time. I've only done that for bass and keys up till now and I'll likely do vocals next. I'm expecting to hit 900 OMBs and 1000 Drum FCs while doing this, too.

Oh, and I -1d WGFA on the YRRYRRR thingy. I was planning to do that for my last FC for the OMBFGFC and on Pro but I might as well just get it now on regular while I'm good at it.

And I was at TJ's for the first in like 2 months over the weekend. He should be updating the harmony thread soon.

New OMBs:
859. Burnout
860. Sons And Daughters
861. Your Hands (Together)
862. Alive [P.O.D.]
863. The Downfall Of Us All
864. 21st Century Digital Boy
865. Body I Occupy

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd better see 1k OMBFC by the end of the year, mate.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice progress and yeah it's pretty funny that everybody FC's Burnout recently
21st Century Digital Boy is a cool FC by the way that outro is a bitch
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voided- No >_> There's simply no way... I don't have enough songs but I will try for 900.

Beli- Haha, thanks! Still have no idea how I hit it

Well just some fun stuff in this bump, I guess. I got Rude Mood relatively easily. It was the only song I was missing for that. I got In The End after some of the goofiest -1s but I changed my path so I was playing the entire long roll and that helped me to keep time on the bass notes. I had -1s on Emenius and Jaded today, too. >______________________>

New OMBs:
866. Are You Experienced?
867. Tragedy
868. Weightless
869. Let Forever Be
870. Snowmaiden
871. Runaway
872. In The End [Green Day]

Other Drum FCs:
-Rude Mood
-Kokko - Eagle of Fire

kingyami3  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to bust out BS/Jaded today before I do all the lovely hw that I've been neglecting this week. No One Knows was a bonus. I've always been consistent at those fills but it was just a matter of actually doing the FC. Maybe I'll go back and do it on Pro, too. That's 48/51 GD and all QOTSA OMBs.

New OMBs:
873. Brain Stew/Jaded
874. No One Knows

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh yeah, I just kinda fc'ed BS/J and NOK's in the same day no big deal"

Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I should just buy your drums, they seem to be working quite nicely :3

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinkie- Yea that's kinda how it happen!

LeftyBr0- Nah, it's RB2 stock kit w/ sock mod and it's MINE!

So I've been comfortable with crossing over for a little while and once I figured this out, I didn't miss at all. So I guess I've mastered crossing over?

I had 2 -1s on Bod drums this afternoon. I'm VERY consistent at getting to the end now and I'm consistent enough with that one quick roll that I should have this the next time I play. Aqualung on the other hand is not going so well but I'm not really worried about it. My semester ends next week and after that I plan on devoting a decent amount of time to FCing RttH on RB1 and then probably the OV after that.

New OMBs:
875. Semi-Charmed Life '09
876. Flathead <-- All Fratellis
877. Emenius Sleepus

pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very impressive work as usual
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job on all Fratelis omb , Emenius Sleepus is awesome as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 52 of 53

Jump to: