FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
List of RBN Songs on PS3 (All Songs)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricecake  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was updating my spreadsheet to add country information, when I noticed that another song got pulled from the PS3 RBN store. Bring Me the Horizon - "Pray for Plagues" is no longer available, at least through the in-game store. I have updated the OP, and also reformatted the top a little.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. Question, has "That'll Be The Day" by Jerry Naylor been pulled from both the US and the EU store, or is it a matter of just the EU PSN being as screwy as ever? It appears in the Blitz store, but is listed as unavailable and it doesn't show up on the PSN store.

Can't believe that Jerry Naylor somehow passed me by sooner, I love the original Crickets version of that song. Kind of like Real Wild Child and Real Wild Child...and the Iggy version that's not on RB, too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had a chance to check the in-game store yet, but for what it's worth, it still shows up on the US PSN web store:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP8802-BLUS30463_00-RBN0105390000FE7

However, "Pray for Plagues" no longer shows up on the in-game store (nor on rockband.com/songs), but still shows up in the web store, whereas "That'll Be the Day" is still showing up on rockband.com/songs. So, ¯\(°_o)/¯

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big update, all songs (except for 3 of the pulled ones) now have a link to the US PSN Online store where you can purchase the song. Please let me know if you notice any inconsistencies (wrong price, link goes to wrong song, etc.).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a heads up to those who missed "Bring Me the Horizon - "Pray for Plagues" ($1.99)" it seems its still available to purchase as of today. see OP for direct link.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I noticed that it still worked after it officially got pulled, which is why I never removed it from the OP. Unfortunately, the other three songs were pulled before Sony switched to being able to buy them from the website, so I was never able to get links to those, and if I did, if they would work.

In other update news, since they've released a few new official DLC tracks, a few more songs have been enabled for scoretracking:
  • Jerry Naylor - "That'll Be The Day"
  • Eurobeat Brony ft. Odyssey - "Discord (EuroChaos Mix)"
  • Chaotrope - "Diachylon"
  • The Main Drag - "Swine Houses"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I've updated the first post with the new songs added for scoretracking. I had to manually edit the post due to a technical issue I'm having, so please let me know if you find anything that is amiss.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since everything has been taken down, is there a point to keep the link at the end of each song ?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point, I'll work on removing them (as well as changing the accented/modified letters to regular ones since I can't get them to display right).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I have removed the links to the PS store since they no longer work, so the page should load slightly faster now. I have also removed the modified characters, with a note that they are missing.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as for an info only, the 329 RBN1 songs, are they only playable in RB2 or were they released during the RB2 era but still playable in RB3 ?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the RBN1 songs are playable in RB3, however, as noted, the earlier songs do not have proper Pro Drums charted. In those cases, I believe all green, yellow, and blue notes will show up as cymbal notes. I think there are a couple songs where this is actually correct for the song, but that is just coincidence.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've altered the legend so it's clearer which songs don't have Pro Drums, and which ones have Keyboard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48
Page 48 of 48

Jump to: