FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Feature Presentation : Playing TODAY! Updates!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apollo  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Feature Presentation : Playing TODAY! Updates! Reply with quote

Position : Forum Name(XBL Gamertag)

Guitar : Apollo (xGoodApollo05)
The Skins : m4tth4x (m4tth4x)
Bass Guitar : blob (blobzorz)
Vox : violinhero86 (virtuoso86)

Guitar Alternate/Badass Guitar Player : Motorola (guapotay)
Drum Alternate : eraser2224 (?)

Not much to be said here at the moment. I am looking for players who are "virtuousos" in their respective instruments. Just kidding, you dont have to be a virtuoso, but having 5-starred all the songs on expert would be very awesome. Hopefully, we can find a way to record songs and get them on YouTube. Something else I am hoping for is for this to become a rival band on the leaderboards, pulling down some pretty good scores. If you feel you can contribute to this, feel free to apply with some of your accomplishments, your gamertag, and desired position. Thanks in advance .

(I do have some DLC, but not all ATM. Post if you have DLC. Don't worry, though, as this won't be a factor in deciding whether or not you will be accepted.)

January 3, 2008
The band now has all of its positions filled. What is left to be done is deciding who will record and post scores, (pictures are desired) finding out if anyone can possibly capture a few songs on video, and naming the band. Also, we need to know the times in which it is most convienient for everyone to play. Post with thoughts, let's get rockin'!

January 7, 2008
Everything is ready to roll, and we have set a time of 6:00 PM EST to begin. I will be adding your GTs tonight and will send requests for Quickplay once everyone is online and ready. I have sent out team-requests for scoretracking on this site. Post with thoughts and questions on the times. Again, if you would like to record and/or take pictures of results, post here.

January 10, 2008
Finally, I got my powersource cord back, and I am ready to jam with you guys! I have all of you on XBL and am just waiting for a confirmation of a suitable time, hopefully tonight. If you see this today, post whether or not you will be able to make it, and post the next time you can for sure. Sorry about all the delay guys, I haven't been able to connect to XBL(or even the system itself ) for days, so I am ready to go. Just give the times you want to start and I'll make it happen.

Last edited by Apollo on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:41 pm; edited 18 times in total
Motorola  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

Well, I can play guitar, but if your already being it then oh well. I have 5 stared everything and have videos found here: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MotorolaGH

We could put the videos on my page

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: guapotay Reply with quote

Oh, and my gamertag is guapotay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be bass full time, currently top 30 XBL for Guitar.

GT: blobzorz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blob has filled the bass position. At this point, we are still searching for a vocalist and a drummer to round-off this kickass band. Inquire here if you are interested.
clawmaster2  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I could give Ex Vox a shot. Just incase lets jam out a few songs before so: GT: clawmaster2

I've 4-5*d all hard songs except Gimme Shelter and some others.
Best song: Tom Sawyer [Believe it or not, Im really good at this song ]
Worst: Gimme Shelter [Hard to match the pitch on this one.]
NightlyCrab  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can play alot of songs on expert drums, Just not stuff like GGAHT and RTTH or FWD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: i Xanavi i
gladyer  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Forming Expert Band (360) Looking for Drums and Vox Reply with quote

I'm Your Vox Man!

Alright! I Can Do Almost Every Song On Expert...Including The DLC's. The Only Two I Need To Learn Are

- Timmy & The Lords of the Underworld

- Go With The Flow

So If Your Intrested My Gmaertag is papagizmo!

Peace Out!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: papagizmo
eraser2224  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you guys have trouble finding a drummer, i'll do it.
Apollo  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you post some of your accomplishments and your status?(how many 5-star, 5GS etc.)

On a side note, 1st place XBL Leaderboards for Tug of War Expert Guitar
clawmaster2  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apollo wrote:
Could you post some of your accomplishments and your status?(how many 5-star, 5GS etc.)

On a side note, 1st place XBL Leaderboards for Tug of War Expert Guitar

Vox or drummer?
Kyahx  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also willing to take up the drummer position.

I definitely wouldn't say I'm the best (currently having trouble with Don't Fear the Reaper on X Drums) but I can play *most* songs on expert. I've done a few songs in the last tier (Tom Sayer, Flirtin' With Disaster) and done fairly well. Playing daily so I should clear the solo tour on X pretty soon.

Let me know if your still interested. GT: Kyahx

Edit: I also have all of the DLC *except* for the Metallica pack. I know thats weird for a drummer but I'm just really not a fan of them as a band :P
Apollo  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I would appreciate that everyone who is inquiring about joining do is to post your actual statistics for the main setlist.

Ex. Expert Drums
First 6 Tiers | 5-starred/5GS
Last Tier | 5-starred 3/5 songs.

Something like that, ya know? Doesn't have to be totally elaborate, just a quick overview of your specific progress up to this point.
clawmaster2  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard Vox [Trying out Ex.]
All 4-5*d except..

3* = Wanted Dead or Alive, GG&HT, Gimme Shelter, Detroit Rock City, Wave of Mutilation, and Should I Stay or Should I Go
Best songs: Tom Sawyer, Creep, In Bloom, all the last tier songs, and thats about it.
Worst: Gimme Shelter.
m4tth4x  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be willing to drum for you guys, but I'm currently being hald back from really high scores by my faulty drumset. I've beaten the expert tour, can 5* most songs and 4* all the ones I can't 5*. I can pass every song (including Blackened). I'm in the top 50 on the leaderboards atm, should be able to improve a good bit once I get a good set.

I only have 3 GS's atm because of my set, but they are: Main Offender, Welcome Home, Sabotage.

EDIT: I can also fill in Guitar/Bass if needed, 5* every song on expert, GS ~75-80%.

Drum Goals-

Get 1st place on a song [X] (Even the Losers and Here Comes My Girl (Live))

Guitar Goals -

FC Chinease Democracy [ ]
FC Godzilla [X]
FC Chrion [-1]
FC Mud On The Tires [X]
FC Tripolette [-2]

Add me on XBL if you wanna play RB/GH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: