FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB1 stock blue sensor doesn't register

View previous topic :: View next topic  
n1nj4ofshr3d  

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: RB1 stock blue sensor doesn't register Reply with quote

I bought a used RB1 stock again for PS2, 'cause I refuse to buy anything else (just my preference), and it looked and felt fine. Igo to play both GH:Metallica and RB: Metal Track Pack and the blue registers about half the hits no matter how much force I put in it. I looked in the pad and the sensor looks new. I need help, because my parents aren't buying me anymore. I am very desperate and willing to do anything but trading, buying or soldering.
Teancum  

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately you may have to trade, buy or solder. If you've taken the pad off and the connections look fine then the only thing you can do is replace the pad by getting one from eBay. You can't tune RB kits like you can GH ones, and even then you'd need a special cable if you could.

The link below shows blue pads available on eBay
http://tinyurl.com/2ckx2fl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: