FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Drums mastery rivalry - thesunfan wins with 55 golds!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Drums mastery rivalry - thesunfan wins with 55 golds! Reply with quote

Some of us have been neglecting learning the drums for far too long, and we're just using a friendly rivalry as an excuse to teach ourselves how to do it. We'll be focusing on passing the songs and increasing our star counts.

This will continue until:

One of us 5-stars 80/84 songs
One of us gold-stars 55/84 songs
We all feel like we're sick of trying to improve on drums :-)

Congrats thesunfan, 55 gold stars!

Star stats so far (last updated 9/24):
Code:

Kawigi        thesunfan     cweaver       2003041
Songs Passed:   84 (100.0%)   83 (98.8%)    78 (92.9%)    80 (95.2%)
Career score:   14,279,959    13,327,889    10,570,027    10,898,319
Total Stars:    471 (5.61)    459 (5.53)    397 (5.09)    395 (4.94)
5's:            79 (94.0%)    74 (89.2%)    53 (67.9%)    63 (78.8%)
Golds:          57 (67.9%)    55 (66.3%)    40 (51.3%)    17 (21.3%)

Since it's been over 2 months since the previous update, changes since then:

Kawigi:
+387,308 career score
+6 total stars (+1 5-star, +5 golds)

cweaver:
+735,624 career score
+1 pass
+26 total stars (+1 5-star, +22 golds)

2003041:
+1,752,644 career score
+13 passes
+59 total stars (+7 5-stars, +1 gold)

Last edited by Kawigi on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:23 am; edited 36 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does the increased drummage mean a rise to 60 million?

you should do an avg stars per song stat so you two can have a more direct comparison for those who don't like doing mental long division.

also

I'm Team Kawigi

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
does the increased drummage mean a rise to 60 million?

you should do an avg stars per song stat so you two can have a more direct comparison for those who don't like doing mental long division.

also

I'm Team Kawigi

I think it's more likely a rise to 50-55 million (assuming I also spend time on bass).

Hopefully the average stars stat won't be important anymore sometime soon, as we both get to the point where songs we don't have scores for are songs we can't pass. But to help the mental long-dividers, note that I currently have 1/3 as many scores as thesunfan, so he's clearly beating me in every category where he has more than 3 times as much as me (which is all of them I think, so I have some catching up to do :-) ).
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
thesunfan  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no reason for me to be ahead of you in vocals.
But I'll hold off for a bit and let you catch up on drums while I do guitar stuff
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesunfan wrote:
There is no reason for me to be ahead of you in vocals.
But I'll hold off for a bit and let you catch up on drums while I do guitar stuff

I should finish up getting initial scores for the first tier today hopefully, my scoresheet is really pretty sparse, though I suppose it makes sense for you to finish getting scores in for guitar while I'm doing that, though, if we're anticipating expanding :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almost through the second tier now, updated the list and added average stars and percentages (although I'm not sure how much they mean, since my songs played may be at a lower average tier, but time will tell).
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're still holding off on my account, maybe you should spend the time redoing some of the easier songs - I've got more golds than you in each of the first three tiers (almost done with the third tier).
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've caught up in terms of songs played, and the stats look pretty close so far, including the same number of songs 5-starred and gold-starred :-) I also added a few more stats.

It's officially on:

I'm starting to get to the point in the setlist where I'm not automatically 5-starring everything, but where I seem to be able to 5-star them given 2 or 3 tries.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 FCs, look at you. here's a nifty link for your OP for the millions following. Interestingly enough you guys are 30-30 on the 60 songs you have in common

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
3 FCs, look at you. here's a nifty link for your OP for the millions following. Interestingly enough you guys are 30-30 on the 60 songs you have in common

That's 1 FC, actually >_>
thesunfan  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is on like my grandma is on happy pills
I will deeeeestory yew Kah-wee-jee
You can't handle the truth that I will vanquish
You will be my drum-slave and be forced to bring me my leather glove so that I can hold my procupine on its back while I talk to people.

I ran out of bad jokes, looks like were about even.
This weekend, I'll work on passing EVERYTHING since I have a long weekend
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesunfan wrote:
It is on like my grandma is on happy pills
I will deeeeestory yew Kah-wee-jee
You can't handle the truth that I will vanquish
You will be my drum-slave and be forced to bring me my leather glove so that I can hold my procupine on its back while I talk to people.

I ran out of bad jokes, looks like were about even.
This weekend, I'll work on passing EVERYTHING since I have a long weekend

I'm not sure what to make of most of that. But the 'g' in Kawigi is a hard, like in 'get'.

I 5-starred Master Exploder and a couple new songs, and also got a few new golds since the last update :-)

Also, please don't destory me.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least he isn't pronouncing it Ki-Ga-Wee like a certain someone we both know.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
thesunfan  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was trying to wierd you out so you couldn't focus ondrumminng, did it work? As for the mispronunciation, wont happen again when I leave posts on this forum. And sorry, but to win I must destroy you
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesunfan wrote:
Yeah, I was trying to wierd you out so you couldn't focus ondrumminng, did it work? As for the mispronunciation, wont happen again when I leave posts on this forum. And sorry, but to win I must destroy you

I don't mind you destroying me, I just don't want you to destory me, because I like stories. I don't think that momentary confusion is enough to make me unable to focus on drumming.

It's looking like Pinball Wizard will be my last un-5-starred song in the first 6 tiers. Sometime around the end of the week, I'll be trying my luck in that final tier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: