FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PAX, Seattle 9/3-5 (READ OP FOR MEETUP DETAILS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niq24601  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, 3-day passes are now sold out, and Saturday passes will probably be sold out in the next day or two, so if you're thinking about going (either for the RB tournament or just to have fun), get tickets now or you'll be crawling ebay and craigslist in your spare time...

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser

Last edited by niq24601 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
POKE-JJ  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

niq24601 wrote:
FYI, 3-day passes are now sold out, and Saturday passes will probably be sold out in the next day or two, so if you're thinking about going (either for the RB tournament or just to have fun), get tickets now or you'll be crawling ebay and craigslist in your spare time...

Already fixed. They're still available, apparently it was just a glitch in the system.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I've already got a band to play with, but my girlfriend is coming this year, so if anybody needs an expert vocalist, lemme know so I can tell her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Official_PAX on The Twitter:

Quote:
Our best estimates put 3-Day badges selling out sometime between Thursday and Sunday. If you want to snag one, I suggest you do it soon

Get 'em while they're hot!

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
ajanata  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered mine a couple hours ago. Decent expert guitar/bass, mediocre expert drums, looking for band.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And all 3-day badges are sold out! 1-day passes are all that are left now...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm officially going to be there for Saturday. If we can get SmugDuckling down for it, I should make all the RB programmers hats or something :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
niq24601  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to add ... if you're dying to be in the tournament and willing to pay the premium can always buy three 1-day passes, though Saturday passes will probably be sold out pretty soon.

SHindigs at pax seem to be looking like they'll happen on Saturday if you're just going to come for one day.

singemfrc wrote:
Elilasol  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Guess I don't have a band then.

Anyone want need an expert vocalist?

I'll be streaming here:
Streams!

This is my Youtube thing, you will find various videos there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/elilasol
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elilasol wrote:
Hmm. Guess I don't have a band then.

Anyone want need an expert vocalist?

Is there going to be an RB tournament? I haven't heard anything about it (not that I'd be able to do it, anyways, unless it's all on Saturday :-) ).
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Elilasol  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing announced yet. But to be fair the rock band tourney always felt kinda tacked on any time they have it. Wouldn't be surprised to see it announced later this week.

I'll be streaming here:
Streams!

This is my Youtube thing, you will find various videos there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/elilasol
niq24601  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually it's a last-minute (3 weeks or so) announcement. Of course things are really close at the moment. I've heard that the volunteer crew is just generally burned out because a bunch of them made the trip to PAX east, and it turns out that doing 2x as many cons is more work than most people think it is...

... anyway, I encourage folks to (politely!) express interest in a possible RB tournament on the PAX forum. The info/FAQ thread is probably the best place, but if you see a thread titled "console freeplay info" or something like that that's probably better. Avoid the "console tournament" thread; that's something different, the console tourney volunteers are totally different from the console freeplay volunteers and one won't be able to help you with the other.

Failing all else, we could just organize an all-SH best of 15 steel cage match with 6 players on a team swapping in and out :P.

singemfrc wrote:
ajanata  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

niq24601 wrote:
Failing all else, we could just organize an all-SH best of 15 steel cage match with 6 players on a team swapping in and out :P.

+1 this

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My enforcer sources say that the guy who runs the RB tournament is in fact running it again. I think they are holding off until they can get either prize announcments or logistics for extra volunteers, etc. Anyway yes, it's happening. hooray.

singemfrc wrote:
arte  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

niq24601 wrote:
My enforcer sources say that the guy who runs the RB tournament is in fact running it again. I think they are holding off until they can get either prize announcments or logistics for extra volunteers, etc. Anyway yes, it's happening. hooray.

that is incredibly relieving
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: