FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PAX, Seattle 9/3-5 (READ OP FOR MEETUP DETAILS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deschain  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
PAX-by-PAX-West in Austin?

That would be the shit.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
niq24601  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Niq, how many months out of the year are you not looking for bandmates for PAX?

Hmm, should I actually take the plunge and plan ahead of time to go?

Oh I have a band ... and apparently I wanted to give SH people enough of a heads up that they all fly out west and pwn us before we get to the semifinals.

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, man u must have some money to travel everywhere all the time!
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias911 wrote:
Lol, man u must have some money to travel everywhere all the time!

Well niq lives in (or in the suburbs of maybe) Seattle, so he only had to travel to go to Boston. I'm curious if he would go to a hypothetical third PAX though (although I doubt that would actually happen, and at the very least not for another couple of years)
ajanata  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've said multiple times that the next logical expansion would be to Europe. I don't think we'll see a third one in the states anytime soon, if ever.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Well niq lives in (or in the suburbs of maybe) Seattle, so he only had to travel to go to Boston. I'm curious if he would go to a hypothetical third PAX though (although I doubt that would actually happen, and at the very least not for another couple of years)

As far as I know, niq is in Seattle (and I'm across the lake). I'm kind of surprised he went to Boston, but I guess some people can never get enough PAX :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
ajanata  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
I guess some people can never get enough PAX :-)

I'm definitely going to East next year, regardless of where I am when that happens... And if certain things happen this year, I'll try to go to Prime. Maybe even if those certain things don't happen, who knows!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
I'm kind of surprised he went to Boston, but I guess some people can never get enough PAX :-)

Well, that and I went college in RI so it is an excuse to visit a lot of people who ended up in the the Providence-Boston area

FWIW, no, I wouldn't go to a hypothetical third PAX, even if it were in Tacoma. Two/year is enough for niq.

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
Kawigi wrote:
I guess some people can never get enough PAX :-)

I'm definitely going to East next year, regardless of where I am when that happens... And if certain things happen this year, I'll try to go to Prime. Maybe even if those certain things don't happen, who knows!

Would be cool to have you in town, either way :-)
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Morkai  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoo Boy. PAX Shall be fun. Hopefully we get our friend billy to sharpie us up some new T-shirts for Metallica Sucks.

Most, Actually ALL of the credit pretty much goes to Fedora for thinking up the name.

(I miss Fedora...)

I DO.
pmswedge  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morkai wrote:
Hoo Boy. PAX Shall be fun. Hopefully we get our friend billy to sharpie us up some new T-shirts for Metallica Sucks.

Most, Actually ALL of the credit pretty much goes to Fedora for thinking up the name.

(I miss Fedora...)

I DO.

I should be there again. Not sure if I'll have a band but then again I didn't exactly have one last year either before getting there. :>

Maybe this time I will be less hungover! (probably not)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully we'll be there (vVv Edge of Insanity). Having 3 of us in the same house (me, Joe, CPURules) is gonna be costly but easier to coordinate :P

And... contrary to my initial impression, it's looking possible that Diex will be able to join us as well woo!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot!!!!! It would be awesome to see ya guys go! (and maybe a sweep of PAX by vVv this year too would be nice too!) =p
skeltonath  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome

This is exciting!

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: The Skeltonath
POKE-JJ  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, some crazy competition
This is gonna be a blast!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: