FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Downtown SF, CA Medium/Hard Drummer Seeks Offline Band

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChopChop  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Downtown SF, CA Medium/Hard Drummer Seeks Offline Band Reply with quote

Hey all-

I've been playing Rock Band on the PS3 at the Metreon after work these past few weeks, and I have to say that I'm hooked on the drums. It's come to the point that I would like to find someone who owns the game to practice with regularly.

I've become comfortable at the Medium difficulty and feel that I'm ready to challenge Hard soon. Do you need a drummer for a Medium or Hard World Tour or just some Quickplay? I would like to play with you.

I've enjoyed music games ever since the first Parappa, but I haven't been interested in many of the Bemani games such as DDR, Guitar Freaks, and DrumMania simply because the music offered was very poor. Now, with Rock Band, I feel like I've found something I can really get into.

Still, I do know that it's good not to take it too seriously. I've seen the "Guitar Queer-o" episode of South Park, and I agree that if one gets obsessed past a certain point it would be better to direct that creative energy into real instruments and real music. Taken casually, though, its a great way to bring folks together and enjoy music more actively.

Do you bridge the gap between casual and hardcore? Would you like a drummer who can five star most songs on Medium and survive on Hard? Do you live in SF, preferably near downtown or the Mission? If so, post up with a way I can contact you and tell me about your group, your preferred songs and practice times. Let's rock!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: