FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Question about XNA membership / RBN, audition doesn't work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tizzzzz  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Question about XNA membership / RBN, audition doesn't work Reply with quote

Hey, I decided today to sign up for a four month XNA premium membership because I figured it would be fun to help the RBN process out, but I seem to be having some issues. I'm connected on the Creators Club website and can log in and download songs, I linked my gamertag to my RB Creators Club account, and my membership status on the XNA website says premium, but when I hit Audition in the RB2 menu it still gives me the message about how I need to be a member of XNA and signed into XBOX Live.

For those of you who signed up for premium memberships, is this possibly just a process that takes some time for all the systems to connect all the relevant accounts together so RB2 recognizes I'm a member? Are there things I may be unaware of or forgetting to do that is causing the issue? Any help would be appreciated as I'd like to contribute.
Grinnz  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can occasionally take some time, if after a day it's still not working then I'd see if HMXMister_Game on the creators.rockband forums can sort it out.
<Blehgopie> so its like GH guitar then
Tizzzzz  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was actually just an issue of time, it was enabled after a few hours. Thanks for the post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: