FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Drist in RBN!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
InvadErGII  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Drist in RBN! Reply with quote

Arterial Black, Decontrol, and songs by State Line Empire, which features 3 former members of Drist, are going to be available on RBN:

http://www.electricflannel.com

If you liked Drist, make sure you check out their new band, State Line Empire. They rock to an absurd degree...very STP/Velvet Revolver-ish.

(in the interest of full disclosure, i'm the founder of electric flannel...nonetheless, i figured you guys would want to know about this)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD.

I love Decontrol and Arterial Black (very fun and AMAZING songs). Day 1 buy for me.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT news. I bought both Drist albums on the strength of the Guitar Hero songs and have never been disappointed, so it'll be lovely to see them make an appearance on my preferred platform.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YESSSS! This is so awesome! Arterial Black was easily one of the best bonus songs in GH2, no question. Now just get Fall of Pangea and Six and I'm satisfied.
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold!

I'm looking forward to drumming along with one of the best guitar songs from GH2. Also, I'm loving the influx of old GH bonus tracks appearing on RBN. I'll buy them all (well, okay, most.)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
IceyDefeat  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiddenzombie013 wrote:
YESSSS! This is so awesome! Arterial Black was easily one of the best bonus songs in GH2, no question. Now just get Fall of Pangea and Six and I'm satisfied.

Sad to say there are about 10 better ATR songs then Six lol. Drist is great news, probably one of the last good bands I still wanted to see in RBN. More A7X would be nice

b.vicious  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EPIC WINNNNNNNN

well if these songs have the same amount of gh/2, nostalgia that (pp)ll had, then i'm sure that these will make it to ps3 as well =D

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
KJHall  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome news! I bought their first two albums because I loved their songs in GH. Haven't gotten around to getting the third album and I haven't been keeping up with the band as much as I used to, so I have a question... Anyone know why they decided to start State Line Empire? Is Drist finished, or what?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IceyDefeat wrote:
Sad to say there are about 10 better ATR songs then Six lol. Drist is great news, probably one of the last good bands I still wanted to see in RBN.

This is very true, but there are some people (including myself) who got introduced to ATR through GHII and Six. That's terribly unfortunate that it took me that long to hear them, but I'm so, so incredibly grateful that Six got on GH. For that fact alone, it's virtually my favorite ATR song by default. Obviously I will take any and all ATR that gets put on RBN.

But on topic, Arterial Black is easily in the top 5 of my favorite GHII song list and Decontrol is THE best bonus song on GHI. Retardedly pumped to see these get in RB, I knew it was only a matter of time!

Also,
IceyDefeat wrote:
More A7X would be nice

QFT. It doesn't hurt to echo the "more A7X" cry!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: benjt82
diablocon  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Decontrol, it's just full of so much awesome! Arterial Black was also good, but Decontrol just had so much more energy,

Getting both anyway even if they weren't awesome, since I want every GH/II bonus song in RB.
Steebeh  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Win win win win win win win win.

Definitely picking it up ASAP.

Might pick up also pick up State Line Empire songs, you got me sold on the description of them. <3 STP and Velvet Revolver
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: II Steebs II PSN Name: SGTV-Steebs
Silly  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decontrol, FUCK YES.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
millross  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news

Filling up RBN with GH1/GH2 bonus songs is NO bad thing at all

Goals in hindsight:
FC WGFA [x]
FC Feel the pain (GH:WT) [x]
FC Hush [x]

All goals achieved!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: InsatiableFiend PSN Name: InsatiableFiend
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this seperation will EXPLODE!

Last edited by toymachine on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh interesting... I've always enjoyed the decontrol solo (for some reason that & get ready 2 rokk were my "nostalgia songs" for guitar hero) & arterial black is really good too...definitely get my friend to pick them up so I can play them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: