FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
i will pay for you to chart my band's songs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
godfatherjeb  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: i will pay for you to chart my band's songs Reply with quote

i want my songs on rbn and to put it frankly i've never been good at charting with frets on fire, etc. nor do i want a subscription to the xna creators club. HOWEVER i will pay whoever is willing to chart some of my band's songs the full fee of $99 over paypal (which is roughly equivalent to one year's worth of creators club fee)

so there's an oppurtunity for you guys. if you're interested, my preferred contact method is AIM (my sn is MastaHLG), but if you don't have that email me at godfatherjeb@gmail.com
Ironiccc  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might help to know what type of music you play and maybe have a sample of a song you want charted.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll be happy to know there are actually companies who are more than happy to chart your songs for money. Try Rhythmauthors or Rockgamer, they seem to do good work.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:
You'll be happy to know there are actually companies who are more than happy to chart your songs for money. Try Rhythmauthors or Rockgamer, they seem to do good work.

i did not know this. i looked up rhythm authors and it seems to be what im looking for. thanks you, mods feel free to close this thread if you must
IceyDefeat  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

godfatherjeb wrote:
Xtresso wrote:

i did not know this. i looked up rhythm authors and it seems to be what im looking for. thanks you, mods feel free to close this thread if you must

Look forward to see what goodness you bring to RBN

Quazifuji  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Rhythm Authors doesn't work out for whatever reason, you can find a big list of other charting groups here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: