FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lists of the Un-FCed RBN1 Guitar/Bass Songs (0 G,0 B: ALL DONE)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Lists of the Un-FCed RBN1 Guitar/Bass Songs (0 G,0 B: ALL DO Reply with quote

This thread will track un-FCed guitar and bass songs from the Rock Band Network (RBN). It will work somewhat similarly to "Breakdown of the 2 Un-FCed Guitar Songs." However, because of the nature of the RBN, there are some major differences in how this thread will be run.

The biggest difference is in the whole concept of "making the list" that exists in the regular thread. At first I was planning on carrying it over, but soon I realized that this was actually a horrible idea due to the nature of RBN. Instead, every song will simply go on the list immediately and be removed when it is FCed. Remember that the RBN is constantly gaining songs so the list will never truly be empty.

At the bottom of this post I will track how many FCs each person contributes (going by first person to FC if known/first person to show proof of an FC otherwise). I will also have lists of FCs for each person and some other miscellaneous information (like songs that were knocked out on the day of release). Hopefully this will create more incentive for people to contribute to the thread.

Songs that are generally considered to be very difficult to FC will be acknowledged with descriptions on a separate Wiki page.

One important point that hasn't been applied as much as it should be in the other thread: all FCs will require some form of proof (video or picture). The difficulty of the song is totally irrelevant; I will NOT take any song off of the list without proof of an FC.

New songs are copy-pasted from this each time I update.

Updates will be done on every sunday

* = Available on PS3

Top 10 FCers:

1) DragoonXD: 188 guitar, 204 bass, 390 total
2) psymatiq: 92 guitar, 124 bass, 216 total
3) TimEbaysball: 50 guitar, 97 bass, 147 total
4) S1ckH4nds: 43 guitar, 79 bass, 122 total
5) sandstorm846: 45 guitar, 60 bass, 103 total
6) s2kmatt: 22 guitar, 37 bass, 59 total
7) Abomstar: 30 guitar, 26 bass, 56 total
8) inv4der: 8 guitar, 32 bass, 40 total
9) soulpopped: 17 guitar, 21 bass, 38 total
9) xXBigfootsdckXx: 32 guitar, 6 bass, 38 total
10) moepOOO: 29 guitar, 5 bass, 34 total

Full contributors list is no longer being updated. Old contributors list can be found on this Wiki page.

Hard RBN Songs:

Note that full descriptions can be found on this Wiki page.

Parhelia: Solo has some moderately difficult parts near the beginning and an insane part at the end.

Crushed Beyond Dust: Very fast strumming in the middle of the song and some crazy chords in the outro.

For the Love of God (Live)*: Tough strumming at the beginning of the solo; many other semi-tricky parts afterwards.

Life Unworthy of Life: Lots of strumming with a few possibly tough hammer-on parts in the solo.

I Am Legion: One very tough part in the solo with fast fretting and interspersed strums.

Infected Nation: Several instances of short 16 NPS strumming bursts and a very difficult solo with varied patterns, most notably 16 NPS chimneys.

Deliver Us: Several fast fretting patterns with copious amounts of random strums; also one instance of difficult fast strumming.

Doublecrossed: A very difficult fast strumming section near the beginning of the solo and random strums scattered throughout the rest of the solo.

Last edited by The-B.O.D. on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:36 am; edited 152 times in total
n00biOwnu81  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I take this list and put it on my thread for the Un-FCed drum songs? It would be very helpful. I'll probably do what you did, just have people comment with proof and delete the song off the list. After a few weeks when everyone has played the songs, the lists should start to get small again.

All FCs from the album in one picture_________All FCs from the album in one picture_________2nd person to ever FC All of them___________
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: n00biOwnu81
BobDole  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can I take this list and put it on my thread for the Un-FCed drum songs?

I don't see why not; you would just be reproducing the same list if you created it yourself from the official website.

Abomstar  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea.

Will try to take snapshots of any and all RBN FCs from now on, even if it's just to take an obscure song no one else has off the list. Right now the only semi-notable FC I have is Marillion's "Whatever Is Wrong With You?" Great song with some awkward strumming sections that took a few tries. It's possible that no one else out of the few who bought the song bothered with it yet.

Have all three Vai songs been FCed? I read on here that Get the Hell Out of Here has been done, and that's the hardest by far.
GesterX  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqgFO4geYQg

PP(LL) has been done.

Also discussion point:
Mordecai looks like a very tricky FC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld5yed3tcig
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abomstar wrote:
Great idea.

Will try to take snapshots of any and all RBN FCs from now on, even if it's just to take an obscure song no one else has off the list. Right now the only semi-notable FC I have is Marillion's "Whatever Is Wrong With You?" Great song with some awkward strumming sections that took a few tries. It's possible that no one else out of the few who bought the song bothered with it yet.

Have all three Vai songs been FCed? I read on here that Get the Hell Out of Here has been done, and that's the hardest by far.

The only one that's left, I believe, is FtLoG. I got Attitude Song.

Who the hell got Get the Hell Out of Here? o__O

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a couple on bass.

Creepy Doll
Megatron

Also, inv4der has FCed a bunch of bass songs, so here are the picture links copied from his accomplishment thread

Push Push (Lady Lightning)
Packet Flier
Burn It Down
Trippolette
Day of Mourning
A Drug Against War
Juke Joint Jezebel
Disengage
Grausherra  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way am I the first by any means, but I'm the first to post a shitty picture of it in this topic!

Complexity of Light
Adventurejimbob  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukog got He Sleeps in A Grove: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENyIvmKfl4E&feature=sub

ravagetalon got:
Ikea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjAp-Pc2Ncs

The Future Soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwrTuzh-rHc&feature=channel

Creepy Doll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIzqaNcbGbg&feature=channel
Mischlings  

Location: The state of Confusion (aka Michigan (Ann Arbor, if you want to get specific))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8pjZ2z9vi4

Trippolette guitar and bass FC (not by me). Not sure if he has a ScoreHero account.

My YouTube account

Playing:
Rock Band 2
Pokemon Diamond (Friend Code: 2622 6465 1998)
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
A million Super Mario World Rom Hacks
BobDole  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys for FCing RBN songs. So far I have only updated with what was posted here, though I also plan to look at accomplishment threads and whatnot and take stuff that I find there. Don't expect me to just find your post in the accomplishments forum though; if you FC a song that hasn't been done yet, post about it here as well.

7 Songs removed from guitar early warning list:

The Complexity of Light
He Sleeps In A Grove
Ikea
The Future Soon
Creepy Doll
Trippolette

10 Songs removed from bass early warning list:

Creepy Doll
Megatron
Packet Flier
Burn It Down
Trippolette
Day of Mourning
A Drug Against War
Juke Joint Jezebel
Disengage

Also, can we get some proof on these:

Quote:

Right now the only semi-notable FC I have is Marillion's "Whatever Is Wrong With You?"

Quote:
I read on here that Get the Hell Out of Here has been done

Quote:

I got Attitude Song.

bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adohu (and some other people) got Packet Flier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qx0GbQntZA

Also, I'm worried about Top Back. That's the rap song, that I'm not sure a whole lot of people will buy, and from the demo I can tell it's mind-numbingly easy on bass. Just a call out to anyone who owns that song, go ahead and FC it on bass, it's not hard at all on bass, and guitar isn't difficult either but no one is going to play those parts, since the song probably appeals mostly to vocalists.
TheLieInKing  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTFVBiGL-CA
Ukog FCs Liquid Smog, blows minds.

Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FCing Mordecai brb...

Last edited by Southparkhero on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
BobDole  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
FCing Mordecai brb...

(insert pic when FC'd)

This post is completely worthless. In the future, please wait until you actually have the FC before posting about it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127  Next
Page 1 of 127

Jump to: