FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The RBN Thread 2.0- Celldweller!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 415, 416, 417  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheLonging  
 




Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 4139
Location: failing to become alpha female

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
It would also be really cool to see music from Homestuck (I recall a Homestuck project in the past), but now I'm just wishlisting.


I believe that project fell through. I contacted Hussie and Radiation yesterday to see if it could be done by another authoring company, I'm just waiting to see if they'll get back.
_________________
Hi! My true name is Decibelle "Deci" Decibelle. Nice to meet you!

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.


TQSG wrote:
WELCOEM TO THE CREW
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website
DragoonXD  
 




Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 1114
Location: Round Rock, Texas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:
It would also be really cool to see music from Homestuck (I recall a Homestuck project in the past), but now I'm just wishlisting.


I believe that project fell through. I contacted Hussie and Radiation yesterday to see if it could be done by another authoring company, I'm just waiting to see if they'll get back.

DLCQP was authoring those. They said why it fell through, I'll see if I can find the quote.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: DragoonXD
BLABLAFU  
 




Joined: 31 Aug 2010
Posts: 314

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some good stuff coming out on the RBN lately.

Cynic, Van Friscia, Halcyon Way, Dillinger Escape Plan.

Lots of 2x Bass Pedal too, really cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheLonging  
 




Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 4139
Location: failing to become alpha female

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonXD wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:
It would also be really cool to see music from Homestuck (I recall a Homestuck project in the past), but now I'm just wishlisting.


I believe that project fell through. I contacted Hussie and Radiation yesterday to see if it could be done by another authoring company, I'm just waiting to see if they'll get back.

DLCQP was authoring those. They said why it fell through, I'll see if I can find the quote.


Did you find it
_________________
Hi! My true name is Decibelle "Deci" Decibelle. Nice to meet you!

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.


TQSG wrote:
WELCOEM TO THE CREW
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website
JOE2210  
 




Joined: 19 Apr 2009
Posts: 2480
Location: In the Gagasphere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrashbaath is out.
Go go go.
_________________



Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: JOE2210
TheLonging  
 




Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 4139
Location: failing to become alpha female

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look like Opening Band is getting an RB3 Version.
_________________
Hi! My true name is Decibelle "Deci" Decibelle. Nice to meet you!

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.


TQSG wrote:
WELCOEM TO THE CREW
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website
Icemage  
 




Joined: 11 May 2008
Posts: 3200

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:
Look like Opening Band is getting an RB3 Version.

As a Paul and Storm fan and a PS3 Rock Band owner who primarily plays vocals, I am having a sad.
_________________
PS3 Expert Rock Band Vocalist
My YouTube vocals videos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
espher  
 




Joined: 18 Dec 2007
Posts: 1777
Location: Fredericton, NB, CA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*removes it from the RBHP upgrade he was going chart for the next release*
_________________

Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project || http://tiny.cc/RBHarmonies
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM
PlatStrat  
 




Joined: 26 Aug 2008
Posts: 1021

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
Look like Opening Band is getting an RB3 Version.

As a Paul and Storm fan and a PS3 Rock Band owner who primarily plays vocals, I am having a sad.

I feel your feels.
_________________
iseethruyou.png
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: iseethruyou
ilblud91  
 




Joined: 28 Jul 2008
Posts: 160

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm probably the only person that wants it, but I'd love to see a RB3 Version of "Allegiance" by Blackguard. The keys chart would be so much fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yGWh05x71Y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ilblud91
toymachine  
 




Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 9629
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3jrXuaCqE4

Thank you Ozone!
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
espher  
 




Joined: 18 Dec 2007
Posts: 1777
Location: Fredericton, NB, CA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3jrXuaCqE4

Thank you Ozone!


One less custom to chart.

THANK YOU OZONE
_________________

Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project || http://tiny.cc/RBHarmonies
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM
Exxucus  
 




Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 928
Location: Daein

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wat. The one random 80's song that has been in every one of my fantasy setlists is coming to the RBN? I'm happy.
_________________


How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CyclopsDragon  
 




Joined: 15 May 2009
Posts: 155
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really glad that's just the initial chart, because there are a lot of mistakes. Hopefully it gets fixed by the final version.
_________________
RB2 FC: 230572199793

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Wii Friend Code: 6931229409629625
Exxucus  
 




Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 928
Location: Daein

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Trixie" and "Beyond the Night" are out, just thought I'd point that out.
_________________


How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 415, 416, 417  Next
Page 416 of 417

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Copyright © 2006-2018 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB