FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I'm new here and I was wondering...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetalZero  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: I'm new here and I was wondering... Reply with quote

...if there was any way to post your scores for custom songs on RB2
JRyder  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope.

There has been some talk when the Rock Band Network was first starting up that select songs from there would be added to score-tracking if they were popular enough. Other than that, no.

Some chartmakers in the past have offered leaderboards in their respective custom song threads on ScoreHero, but that's few and far between.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to ScoreHero!

MetalZero  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JRyder wrote:
There has been some talk when the Rock Band Network was first starting up that select songs from there would be added to score-tracking if they were popular enough. Other than that, no.

Actually, I believe there still will be SH score tracking for some/all of the songs charted by Rhythm Authors, the group that JCirri and other SH people started. But for most RBN songs, there will be no score-tracking, and definitely none for regular customs.
JRyder  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
JRyder wrote:

Actually, I believe there still will be SH score tracking for some/all of the songs charted by Rhythm Authors, the group that JCirri and other SH people started. But for most RBN songs, there will be no score-tracking, and definitely none for regular customs.

Ah, okay. I don't think that it's a huge deal, but it would be nice to see other non-Rhythm Authors songs, especially those bigger bands that WaveGroup and RG Studios landed. Any score-tracking is better than none though, I suppose.

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
JRyder wrote:

I hope they expand it to at least the higher profile songs. Im basically not buying anything I cant enter in SH >_>
bclare  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
bclare wrote:
JRyder wrote:

I hope they expand it to at least the higher profile songs. Im basically not buying anything I cant enter in SH >_>

I believe you're illustrating one of RhythmAuthors selling points to potential customers :P
fivesecondepic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Clubs and FC banners Reply with quote

I'm fairly new here (at least to the forums) and I was wondering how to get those FC Club banners (e.g. Strangehold FC Club, Rock Band 2 1000 Gamerscore Club) under your name when you post. I understand that you obviously have to get those FC's in the games...

Thanks for any help!
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Clubs and FC banners Reply with quote

fivesecondepic wrote:
I'm fairly new here (at least to the forums) and I was wondering how to get those FC Club banners (e.g. Strangehold FC Club, Rock Band 2 1000 Gamerscore Club) under your name when you post. I understand that you obviously have to get those FC's in the games...

Thanks for any help!

Go to this thread

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25893&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

And/or to the wiki pages that are linked there, or whatever other way get those images.

Here's the important step: HOST THE IMAGE YOURSELF. Upload to imageshack or photobucket or whatever other server.

Once you have the image set up somewhere, the following code needs to be in your sig (which you can change by going to the very top of any forum page where it says Profile)

Code:

[img] URL for the banner [/img]

fivesecondepic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: