FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ScoreHero's RBN Projects?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChimpyDolittle  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: ScoreHero's RBN Projects? Reply with quote

If there's a thread like this already, I'm sorry, but I was wondering what kind of music that the ScoreHero community here was ready to put up on Rock Band Network once it launches.

I've got a couple videos, but this is one I'm most proud of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3W4kRyRk_4

Anyway, hopefully this can serve as a place to share charts and stuff, as I don't have the money to get my songs through playtesting yet...

And again, if there's a better place for this, go ahead and point me in the right direction.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks really fun on drums, actually. o_o Sounds great, too! Good job with the authoring! I don't think I'd ever be able to pass it, though! I commented on the page there, too. Alright... Anyhow, I'll post mine. xD If you don't like me mentioning I'm in bands everywhere, suck on an egg <3

(I want to clarify that these are not the official Rhythm Authors note-tracks, and the finals will likely be (at least) slightly different!)
==Bluefusion==
-Android Anarchy
-Industrialized
-Force (<-Craziest solo(s.), for anyone looking for that!)
-Fighting Spirit (Preview on the Rhythm Authors RBN Workshop page!)
-Thirteen
-NS-1
-Left Alone
-KITTY!
-Andromeda (<Craziest on drums, ahaha)

((WOW, the Freen in Green ones crapped this post out... Uhh...yeah wow. XD))

==Freen in Green==
-Frontier Factory (I need to redo this, so many things are wrong with it.)
-Erratic Eruption
-Ramp Truck

RIP RBN

Last edited by NSiYusuke on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Xtresso  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow bluefusion is putting up a lot of songs o_O Force looked awesome from the custom chart so I'll probably pick that up on the official release and check out the rest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Why thank you! We're fully committed to RBN because it's such an influential part of our creating a band, and plus it's just totally awesome playing our own songs, and seeing our own songs being played by other people in the game. =D

As said, to the OP, I can make an in-game video for you, if you want =)

RIP RBN
ChimpyDolittle  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSiYusuke wrote:
As said, to the OP, I can make an in-game video for you, if you want =)

Yes, dude. Yes.

And I will have another drum chart coming along for a fuzz-folk song I did. Not a finished song, mind you, but a good one I think that will be MUCH more varied than the last ;)

Oh, and by the way, the songs that Bluefusion are putting up are going to be rockin pretty hard :P I really like "Force" out of the ones that you put links to. I'm not sure how much that tapping outro is going to like me, however...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a chart of one of my songs, and the best one in my opinion.

The song is titled, "You're An Egg! (Evolution)" and is deeply drenched in metaphor. (Or so they say.)

Here is a link to the Full band Preview.

How do you guys like it?
ChimpyDolittle  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasfas wrote:
I made a chart of one of my songs, and the best one in my opinion.

The song is titled, "You're An Egg! (Evolution)" and is deeply drenched in metaphor. (Or so they say.)

Here is a link to the Full band Preview.

How do you guys like it?

I'm actually subscribed to you on YouTube and have seen that one already

I like it a lot. I think everything would be pretty darn fun (and difficult) to play in game.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noble Rhythm's awesome-- They actually let me author my own stuff. So Now I've got an updated video of Freen in Green's Frontier Factory right over here! =D

RIP RBN
wesjett08  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My band Ultra Saturday will be uploading our full album eventually, I'm the drummer and drum author ... I also did the Venue tracks and some of the vocal authoring on the tracks.

Here is Superhero which just passed Peer Review : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIV0DO3AEU0

Here is a quick preview of Not My Fault, It's in playtesting right now ... I'll have a full band video soon. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHuiooJwGts

We've got one more song called Kiss Kiss Bang Bang currently being charted, I'll have a video in a day or two.

PSN - loflyinjett - Drummer for the RBN band 'Ultra Saturday'
ChimpyDolittle  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wesjett08 wrote:
Here is Superhero which just passed Peer Review : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIV0DO3AEU0

Pardon my French, but that looks really fucking fun on drums! It actually looks fun on everything, and the music isn't half bad either (This is coming from someone who normally has a strong prejudice against punk music as well)

Can't wait for this one especially

EDIT:

wesjett08 wrote:
Here is a quick preview of Not My Fault, It's in playtesting right now ... I'll have a full band video soon. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHuiooJwGts

Completely missed that second link, but that looks amazing I'm pretty sure I'm going to try my hardest to get all of your tracks!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wesjett08 wrote:
My band Ultra Saturday will be uploading our full album eventually, I'm the drummer and drum author ... I also did the Venue tracks and some of the vocal authoring on the tracks.

We've got one more song called Kiss Kiss Bang Bang currently being charted, I'll have a video in a day or two.

The charts look fine but I really want to compliment you on the songs. I'm not normally huge into Pop-Punk type stuff, but god damn is Superhero catchy. I must say you guys are pretty awesome.
NoahTheDuke  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
The charts look fine but I really want to compliment you on the songs. I'm not normally huge into Pop-Punk type stuff, but god damn is Superhero catchy. I must say you guys are pretty awesome.

+1. Yeah, you guys kick ass. Those bass charts are sooooo sweeet! Holy crap!

Noah
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: NoahTheDuke
wesjett08  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, I'll be sure you let him know his playing is well liked ... He's pretty much the life of the band. He's quite the good dude.

We're hoping to put our entire album up on the RBN eventually, Our next song is called 'Dawn Of The Condoms' and we have another epic sounding song called 'Zombies' ... It has a Superhero feel to it.

We can't wait to show off some more stuff.

Romanczuk  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I was part trying to make a SH band album for RBN but it didn't work out.
I'm recording an LP with my IRL band though and we're going to release it on RBN. I was going to be doing all the "computer stuff" but I can't get Reaper to work right on my comp. It doesn't seem to want to use the special RB plugins and it appears unmodded. Is this just because I haven't bought the license for the program yet? I can't figure that out and it's a real issue since I only want to buy the program if it's going to work in the first place.

We're mostly making light-hearted songs like "Universal Cereal Bus", about a bus that flies through the galaxy delivering breakfast. For you lesser nerds it's a pun on "Universal Serial Bus", more commonly known as USB, like the ports on every electronic ever.
There's other songs we have like one about GTA IV that the guitarist wrote because he's really into the wackiness of the game. It talks about knocking people over killing them by walking in circles on top of them and spawning boats on the roofs of skyscrapers and riding them straight down into people.
I don't know if RBN would allow songs that mention specific products like GTA though. I guess the song could never mention being about GTA and not mention it in the name. Then it would be a truly rediculous song unless you knew it was about GTA.

Also, quick question for people already using the tools, are bass solos allowed?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
wesjett08  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No bass solos sadly ... We sure could have put them to use :P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: