FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Will Rock For Food sub-forums

View previous topic :: View next topic  
muna  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Will Rock For Food sub-forums Reply with quote

PS3 and XBox360 sub-forums?

Since an xbox player can't play with a PS3 band or vice versa, we are forced to filter out about half of the topics for opposite systems. I think splitting it up into systems would fix that.

Last edited by muna on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkCalx  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Will Rock For Food sub-forums Reply with quote

muna wrote:

Since an xbox player can't play with a 360 band or vice versa, we are forced to filter out about half of the topics for opposite systems. I think splitting it up into systems would fix that.

what?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkCalx PSN Name: DarkCalx Wii Friend Code: 7543253894078421
GallantPugly  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Will Rock For Food sub-forums Reply with quote

DarkCalx wrote:
muna wrote:

Since an xbox player can't play with a 360 band or vice versa, we are forced to filter out about half of the topics for opposite systems. I think splitting it up into systems would fix that.

what?

I'm pretty sure he meant "since a 360 player can't play with a PS3 player."
DarkCalx  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know. i probly shouldve thrown a smiley in there. not trying to be a dick or anything, just a playful poke in the ribs
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkCalx PSN Name: DarkCalx Wii Friend Code: 7543253894078421
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Muna tried to say - agreement here.
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the VERY first topic in the Will Rock For Food forum Echelar says that people should list what system they are on or need someone on.

If they seperated it into sub-forums, i would be a lot cleaner and more organized, though. I agree
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: