FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Major Artists Annonunced For RBN - BtBaM!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sumo390  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koenn wrote:
According to the RBNnews Twitter feed, Push Push (Lady Lightning) is up now. Hell yeah!

FUCK YES
Abomstar  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thespike wrote:
Also up is Circa Survive's The Difference Between Medicine and Poison is in the Dose.

holy fuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Recently, this has become one of my favorite songs ever and I totally imagined it coming in through RBN. One of those songs that's so damn good, I'm actually fearful of the scenario where I overplay it in RB, killing the magic, not that that will stop me. Please take extra special care of the charts for this one, Creators Club folks.

Shit, I'm tempted to lay down that $100 now.
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MORDECAI HELL YES!! Crazy shit on drums, watch out. LasFas said its harder then PttS :XXXXX
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tizzzzz wrote:
"Bohemian Like You" by the Dandy Warhols was just reported on the RBNnews twitter as well, pretty stoked about that addition.

FUCK.

YES.

I'm gonna need to set aside at least a weekend and $100 for RBN launch.

Also I'm somewhat surprised nobody mentioned the Apples in Stereo.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
Macaron11  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

espher wrote:
Nah, those are just songs that are in testing/Peer Review.

The RBN storefront still hasn't launched yet.
Thought so. How long until it will generally come out? I seriously can't wait. Maybe more BTBAM?

Also, I almost got Math the Band (probably haven't heard of them, check them out!) to get on RBN, but their master tracks were on a computer that got fried D:
NexustEra  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abomstar wrote:

For the chance to play Blondie, Billy Idol, Bang Camaro, etc. immediately - not to mention every other full song in playtesting/peer review, it's pretty worth it. After the initial investment, it's like a pool of free songs with more coming in every day, and it lasts for an entire year. Add to that, you get to personally offer your feedback and help make them the same level high quality experience as regular HMX DLC. If you have the money, there are far worse things you could do with it. Like food. :P
Quazifuji  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macaron11 wrote:
espher wrote:

Thought so. How long until it will generally come out? I seriously can't wait. Maybe more BTBAM?

No official announcement yet, but there was a twitter post a while ago saying that Rock Band Network would debut at SXSW in Texas on March 17, so that's a possibility.

The list of bands on RBN is definitely getting better and better, and it's awesome to see how many major labels have decided to go in before we've even gotten sales figures from its launch.

Hopefully Victory Records doesn't shorten the BtBaM songs again though (unless they're normally over 10 minutes, of course)... can anyone who's in playtesting confirm whether the Mordecai that's up is the full length version? I'd hope at least that made it since it's not as long as PttS is.
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quazifuji wrote:
Macaron11 wrote:
espher wrote:

No official announcement yet, but there was a twitter post a while ago saying that Rock Band Network would debut at SXSW in Texas on March 17, so that's a possibility.

The list of bands on RBN is definitely getting better and better, and it's awesome to see how many major labels have decided to go in before we've even gotten sales figures from its launch.

Hopefully Victory Records doesn't shorten the BtBaM songs again though (unless they're normally over 10 minutes, of course)... can anyone who's in playtesting confirm whether the Mordecai that's up is the full length version? I'd hope at least that made it since it's not as long as PttS is.

Its only 5 minutes, why would it be shortened?
Kaelaen  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh cool, I do not listen to any of their music but I enjoy playing Prequel to the Sequel on drums so I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite topic title in the scorehero forums.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More and more great songs coming to RBN every day. RBN will be the downfall of my finances.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NexustEra wrote:
Abomstar wrote:

For the chance to play Blondie, Billy Idol, Bang Camaro, etc. immediately - not to mention every other full song in playtesting/peer review, it's pretty worth it. After the initial investment, it's like a pool of free songs with more coming in every day, and it lasts for an entire year. Add to that, you get to personally offer your feedback and help make them the same level high quality experience as regular HMX DLC. If you have the money, there are far worse things you could do with it. Like food. :P

Hey, I don't even eat food as it is. Ever. Too much of a cheapskate.

Really, the issue is that too much of a good thing is definitely possible. That $100 could go toward making carefully discerning RBN song purchases in the long run and I'd be getting as much use out of the service as I want or need at this point in my life. On top of that, Audition Mode is rather slow and inconvenient, and I'm far from a music theory guru (terrible at working out songs by ear on guitar, no charting experience), so I probably couldn't contribute very significantly to the peer review process, although I'd attempt to.

Still, every song. Amazing songs now. Ahh, drives me nuts.
diablocon  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tizzzzz wrote:
"Bohemian Like You" by the Dandy Warhols was just reported on the RBNnews twitter as well, pretty stoked about that addition.

YES!!! This is one of those songs I've wanted since forever, I hope it's ready by store launch.

Oh man, RBN can't launch soon enough.
crash13  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! My ringtone is up. I finally looked at the twitter posts and "When I Get Home, You're So Dead" by Mayday Parade is up. Wow. Now I really need to force money out of my parents. I <3 Rock Band!
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone get Mordecai so they put up colors.
ilblud91  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakityyakblah wrote:
Everyone get Mordecai so they put up colors.

This. PLEASE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: