FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Spoon (365 Total FCs, Roundabout Keys FC!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FurySH  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at first i was like O___________O then i was like >____________>

but still after playing the chart i have to agree with suker, there are some balls hard parts to it, so you may have the only fc of it for a while

anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first I was like:

Then I was like:

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the FC! I knew you would be working on this, so it is not a huge surprise to me. And the community said it wouldn't get FCed within a week...
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys. I think you might be right. I played the X chart and it seemed harder than the gh3 chart in many places. not quite as hard as the smash hits chart though so of course the FC will happen soon enough.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, this is awesome. Congrats dude Someone did mistake this FC for an Expert FC in the "FC thread". lol

OGAP now??
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah i'm switching back to gh again to work on gh5e dlc/imports. that should take me like the rest of the year.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was like
Then I was like

SH Leagues: 3rd place Season 12 GHWOR X Guitar League / 3rd place Season 12 GH3 X Guitar League
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK soooooo it's been over a year since I've FC'd anything in Rock Band at all. I don't know what prompted this but I actually put RB1 in my 360 and went for all the non-export song FCs on E/M G/B. I horribly failed at RttH MBass. To the point where I'm actually mad at the asshole that charted that. How is alt strumming like that acceptable on medium bass? Seriously???

It doesn't help that I really absolutely hate playing RB1 due to no scroll speed options and a fucktarded strum engine. HMX really shit the bed on that one after at least including HS on GH2.

I'll probably go back and work on that FC again just to say I'm really done with the RB1 disc, but who knows when.... if I do get that FC I will move on to the RB2 non-exports and then on to the RB3 disc and getting as many FGFCs as I can. This is all provided I don't completely lose motivation to play at all and just go back to D3..... which is really likely.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK i'm done with the few songs not on the RB3 disc. now for the huge amount of FCs I still need to get without changing discs.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOAR FC!
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Spoon!

So, I see that your insanity really does not know any bounds. For the record, he first decided to FC every song on disk on the full GH series. He managed that, then decided to go and FC every GH DLC song on Easy. He finished that on guitar, then decided that was fun enough lets go and do Bass on Easy GH everything. I think he finally finished that up, and then decided that he wanted to FC every song on Guitar Easy GH in every engine, including system specific songs. As far as I know he finally ran out of steam, but made a ridiculously good show of it, (I think he got stuck in DLC on WoR bass). Now lets take a look at some numbers eh?

GH on disc Guitar FCs for all 11 games including BH (725)
GH DLC for all on disc games for Guitar ~ 700 songs
Total GH FCs possible for Guitar per difficulty including all engines etc ~ 2000
GH on disc Bass FCs for all 7 games including BH (425ish)
GH DLC for all on disc games for Bass ~ 600ish songs
Total GH FCs possible for Bass per difficulty including all engines etc ~ 1700
Now this is JUST for on disc FCs for ONE difficulty, he also has the handhelds, DJHero games and plenty of FCs on other difficulties. Last I checked he was over 4000 FCs on the GH side alone.

So, lets take a look at why the RB is far far far more insane. He wants to FC EVERYTHING on Easy. This means Guitar, Bass, Drums, Vox, Keys on all the on disc games PLUS all the DLC. Set aside for just a minute the sheer cost of DLC for over 3000 songs ($5000+), and assume that he is not going to touch RBN, but just stick with the official DLC. Remember, at some point he added up all the cost for the GH series and pegged that at less than $1000, including all the games and multiple instruments. Okay, so lets assume he is independently wealthy. Lets also make the assumption that on disc plus DLC (at least by the time he gets through it all and catches up to the weekly DLC) will be about 3500 tracks per instrument not counting Keys/Harmonies/Pro. The GH project of about 3700 tracks for G/B Easy EVERYTHING ever is roughly equal to one instrument on RB. There are five instruments, four that roughly have equal parts.

3500 x 4 = 14,000 + ~ 350 Keys (post future DLC) = 14350.
Assume he FCs 14 songs a day EVERY day, that is still 4 YEARS.

I am not saying it is actually impossible, but I cannot see you doing this in a finite amount of time. At the current pace of DLC, you will have on average 13 new parts to do every week, nevermind big packs. It is a very ambitious goal, and should you even get close to it you would give Llama a run for most FCs. I also assume that you are not going to go for pro instruments, harmonies, or try to FC all these songs in Blitz as well. Further, I assume you do not care about FCing every song in all the engines, as RB1/2 are clearly inferior enginewise to RB3. The question then arises if you are going to do the handheld RB games too.

If all of that still does not discourage you, then I will support you for as long as these forums exist, as your goal might very well surpass that mark. Any naysayers that try to point out "its only Easy play a real difficulty" have zero ground to stand on unless they have FCed 2000 or more songs of their own regardless of difficulty. May your fingers never get arthritis, and may you keep your goals in sight. Good luck and good wishes, you may need as much as you can get.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLNO!!!! You misread. I am NOT EVER going to try to FC every single RB song including DLC, even on easy. Like you said, the cost. My GOD the cost...

But what I WILL do eventually is attempt to FC every single RB song that I already own, which is somewhere in the 1100 range, and no I will not be counting different engines on this side. I will buy VERY few more RB songs ever, if any at all. The rule for me going forward is only songs I already know and love. Also I don't think I'm going to try to FC songs in Blitz. Thanks for the numbers though. Yes I know I'm crazy.

EDIT: and I just checked, I never quite made it to 4000 FCs in GH alone. 3680 is my current total, but I will break 4000 pretty easily once I get back into actually playing. Based on the thread updates the last time I picked up a plastic guitar was June 13, 2012. that's a whole 6 months of break. When I do start again it's going to be slow going until I get the old stamina back.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it looks like you're still around! When you pick it up again, good luck on your FC goals!

Also, have you considered playing on difficulties besides easy and medium for your FC count, or am I missing something? I think there are still plenty of FCs you could get on hard and expert.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
EDIT: and I just checked, I never quite made it to 4000 FCs in GH alone. 3680 is my current total, but I will break 4000 pretty easily once I get back into actually playing. Based on the thread updates the last time I picked up a plastic guitar was June 13, 2012. that's a whole 6 months of break. When I do start again it's going to be slow going until I get the old stamina back.

6 months is awful long but getting stamina back is the easy part. getting back to the actual goal is the hard part IMO. playing is fun but playing when you know you have to FC thousands of songs, it's a bit discouraging. that's what makes me think if i hang up my guitar or go on and play songs for the heck of playing songs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: