FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/15 DLC - Green Day and More
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Digitbig  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OblivionKnight wrote:
yes, to everyone on earth's dismay, there is going to be a RB green day.....could they seriously not think of anyone better to make a game of?

Green Day has an international following, three Grammy Awards, and 22 million records sold in the US alone (American Idiot went quintuple platinum). It only makes sense that they get their own game.

GHWT FC: 077483600002
RB2 FC: 312176618010
JizzleWright  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Digitbig wrote:
OblivionKnight wrote:
yes, to everyone on earth's dismay, there is going to be a RB green day.....could they seriously not think of anyone better to make a game of?

Green Day has an international following, three Grammy Awards, and 22 million records sold in the US alone (American Idiot went quintuple platinum). It only makes sense that they get their own game.

So do hundreds of other (better) bands but you don't see a full band game being made for them (yet)

Overall pretty meh week, i've got better things to spend my money on
Zorban  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, i was just on ITunes on Monday, looking at 30 Seconds to Mars, thinking that Kings and Queens should be on RB.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: zorben PSN Name: STMAarks Wii Friend Code: 4421688071511947
OblivionKnight  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.vicious wrote:
OblivionKnight wrote:

umm.. yeah i think there are just as many green day supporters as there are haters, so your comment is invalid.

umm..yeah i wasnt referring to how many people actually like them, i understand they have a large following. so thanks for assuming what i meant :/

Digitbig wrote:
OblivionKnight wrote:

Ok so why do they get their own game? Dire Straits has sold more than Green Day's entire discography with just ONE ALBUM, Brothers in Arms, which has sold over 29 million albums, and they also have a large international follwing. havent done any research on grammies, but im sure they have quite a few lol.

i just think from a standpoint as a musician, they could have chosen a more skillful band to make a game of.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OblivionKnight wrote:

Ok so why do they get their own game? Dire Straits has sold more than Green Day's entire discography with just ONE ALBUM, Brothers in Arms, which has sold over 29 million albums, and they also have a large international follwing. havent done any research on grammies, but im sure they have quite a few lol.

i just think from a standpoint as a musician, they could have chosen a more skillful band to make a game of.

Does it really matter how many album sales they have? Because Bruce Springsteen, U2 or Genisis have more album sales than Dire Straits are they are more entitled to their own game? >_>

What are you on about more skillful? Does this mean Dream Theater are more entitled to game than Green Day.

If you dont like Green Day, good for you, you wont like this game. If you like Green Day, good for you, you will probably enjoy this game.

Wheatspin  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was on my birthday. and i hate every single one of those bands. FML
Digitbig  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, I seem to have forgotten that no one here gives a fuck about my input because I'm a faggot who listens to something besides metal.

GHWT FC: 077483600002
RB2 FC: 312176618010
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: